TEASER- "Agent Q Reborn"

J- hey guys, author J here. It's been long since I updated right. Haha. Well, long story short, I got busy and lazy. Bahahahaha

The reason for this update is exactly what you guys expected. A teaser for season 2!

Honestly, although I said that I've been working on season 2. I didn't plan to publish season 2 till like next year. That's right. in 2021, not 2020. Cause I was still working on the storyline and wasn't satisfied with what I wrote. Not having Author L helping me is a lot of work. But like I promised. I did say to one of the comments before that I would publish season 2 this yr so I did.

But like I said. I worked on the storyline planning to publish it on 2021 so the updates are gonna be real slow. It's not gonna be an update every month. It's gonna be like maybe just 2 to 5 this year cause although last year was really busy for both author J and L, this year is a big and really important year for us and so we would hardly have time to log in to Wattpad. Honestly, I only update this is because I promised.

Anyway, I shouldn't say much, down below is a teaser. Hope you enjoy and please give our new books a read!

Btw, agent Q reborn is in work of both agent J and L.

Description.

Q was a first-rated agent but she was forced to go to school as she needed a normal identity. Although at school she experienced bullying, she encountered new friends and became a happier person. But good things don't last long. One day, she caught her friends beating up her little brother. She managed to revive him but he'd been in what doctors described as an irreversible vegetative state. Feeling betrayed by her friends, she wanted revenge but couldn't bring herself to do it. Q cherished their friendship and so she decided to let it go. She left school and focus on missions, but fate made them cross paths.

Characteristic

Name: N/A

Date of birth: Unknown

Sex: female

Place of birth: Nail

-Agent of POKER

-Goes under the codename Q

Extra information: Not available

 '𝒜𝑔𝑒𝓃𝓉 𝒬: 𝑅𝑒𝒷𝑜𝓇𝓃'

"Mr Han has always been our VIP guest, so for Mr Han's son to meet up with us, it's rather unexpected. It's a pleasure that Mr Han junior knows about us." Q, with her white-silverish hair wore a simple black dress greeted him with a handshake took a sip of the cold brew coffee.

"Sa-Sang Hwang is fine." He said as he tried to hide his nervousness, it was his first time seeing people like them. He always thought that people like them only exist in movies; men in a black suit, wearing a 'murderistic' face, and protecting their leader or mastermind.

But what caught him unexpectedly was that he thought it would be just like in the movies where a man would be in authority, but in fact, the main character turns out to be a gorgeous young girl with striking white hair.

The girl placed the cup down and crossed her legs. She gave the boy a classic smile and said.

"So. How may I help you."

    -To be continued-

Publishing on 5th of January

I found out that apparently it's really hard to find new books. So a tip for you is to click into our username.

jojopig / J&L

in there, look into 'stories by J&L' and click into agent Q reborn and enjoy~