꒰ Chapter 8: "Reflection" Part Two ꒱

Lay's POV

My eyes were heavy, I could barely open them. The pain was stroking my head, causing a headache. After a few long minutes, I sat up to find my self in an unfamiliar place.

"Where am I? Where is this place? Did I get kidnapped?" Multiple questions attacked my head making the headache worse than before. Looking down to check my self out, my clothes have changed.

"Now whose clothes are these? What's happening?" I explored my surrounding to find an answer, but my body started to ache from all my movements, making it harder for me to proceed.

After my unsuccessful attempt to discover the mystery, I started to have bad thoughts. Am I dead? Did I finally die from those alcohols? But...is this heaven or hell? I continued to daydream into blank space.

"Ah, you're awake!" A 'womanly' faced man walked towards my direction. I couldn't back away because his presence was just... I didn't know why but there was something about him that stunned me right on the spot.

Not to mention, he had a pretty face, so pretty that it didn't seem existent in this world

Not to mention, he had a pretty face, so pretty that it didn't seem existent in this world. And so if that's the case, am I in heaven???

"Urm...may I know where I am and who you are?"Ignoring the fact that he may kill me, I bravely asked him but the nervousness still lingered in my blood.

The man paused for a second and said..."Thank goodness you're not drunk anymore, FINALLY."

"Gosh, the amount of trouble I had to face last night was atrocious! Do you know that you sleepwalk and sleep talk when you're asleep?"

I shook my head as no. I was never aware of that my self.

"Say, do you want to eat something?"

"What have you been doing?"

"Why are you there??"

"Blah blah blah"

What was I thinking... This is not heaven, this is hell. I simply asked one question and a thousand more questions came out of his mouth.

Am I being punished for the sins I've committed? 

"Oh, he really is awake.", suddenly, I heard a sweet voice shouting out. Her tone was serene as if she was singing a lullaby.

I turned my attention towards the mysterious yet beautiful voice. The girl wore this pink pyjama and her hair was tied up in a messy bun. She leaned against the stair's handle lazily yet elegantly as she cautiously asked, "How are you feeling?" with a chill voice.

"I'm feeling fine but, may I know who you are?" I inquired carefully as I came back to my senses.

She paused and ordered, "Jin-ah, get me something to eat, I'm hungry..." she walked towards the sofa placed opposite of me. As she moved in, scents of her fragrance bloomed over to my area.