꒰ Chapter 11: "Mischievious" Part Three ꒱

Meanwhile, on the boy's side

"So... how did you meet Q?" Sehun tried to start a topic.

"Well, I met her when I was trying to commit suicide!" V answered without breaking a sweat.

Kingka's reaction

"Ok then. Let's start another topic, how close are you with Q?" asked Baekhyn.

"Uhmm, to the point that I've 'slept' with her" V bragged without thinking much of his selection of words.

"You what?!" All Kingkas jumped when they heard what V said.

"WHAT DID YOU JUST SAY?"

"Yap, I 'slept' with her. That's how close we are!" repeated V. 

"You asshole, how dare you!"

"She's just an innocent girl!"

"Don't you feel guilty?"

The boys started to punch V, but he dodged everything. As they tried to punch him again, RM stood and observed everything with no intention to stop the fight.

It was then, I came back with the girls. They were so immersed in the one-sided fight that they didn't even see me enter the scene.

The only word that came out from my mouth was, "ZSZDFGCGJHBKHVJ". The rooftop was a mess. For a mere second my vision was vague. I blinked a few times to contrast the situation.

"What happened?" I asked, worried splattered all over my face.

"V said he slept with you, is that true?" RM asked in a query.

"Uhm, it's kinda true yet again, not true," I confronted.

"Stop!" I shouted, nearly running out of oxygen. The moment I caught their attention, they flew to me and started asking tons of questions.

"Ok one by one, I can't hear you guys because you're talking too fast!" I scolded them right in the face.

"What's your questions" I faced Jimin and requested.

"Q, did you really slept with V? "Jimin's voice became softer and softer each time after each word he spoke. If you look closely, you could see that Jimin's ear became a bit red.

"Well, it's true that I slept with him..." I was going to explain what happened but as soon as I said yes, the boys started to punch V.  Again...

"You asshole, how dare you!"

"No wonder you don't have friends."

No one's POV

V got tired of dodging those weak attacks and started to fight back. He curled up his hand into a ball of fist and aimed for anyone that stood in front of him. The first punch glanced Sehun's chin. Sehun couldn't react in time and it soon rooted a wound that may even end up as a scar. When the second punch doubled him over and expelled the last bit of choked air from his beer-weighted belly. Poor Sehun fainted.

"Sehun!" the Kingkas gaze shot at the fainted body and yelled.

They stood up straight, eyes bulging with rage, and stared at V. Their eyes delivered hatred into V's body in a flow. They waited for the right time to tackle V. Until they saw a small opening and planned to fight, Q sprang into the scene and stopped them by using her skills.

"All of you idiots, Stop! Do you guys seriously want me to beat you?" Q was clearly frustrated as the situation escalated. 

Q's POV

In all honesty, I was actually enjoying the drama. It would've been better if there were a bit more spice in there, but the Kingkas aren't skilful so... Oh well, some of them like Kai and Baekhyun managed to put a blow on V's face at the very least.

I was 'Jungshooked'!

V obviously grew agitated and wanted to fight back, but the situation would've got out of hand if he caused a scene and got our covers blown. So that's why I decided to step in, and if they weren't going to listen, I was planning to use force. 

To be continued