꒰ Chapter 19: "Felony" Part Three꒱

Q's POV

"Q, isn't he 'that guy' ?", Jin whispers in confusion.

I nod without switching my focus.

"Why are you guys so draggy? Just strike so we could leave already!"Daniel becomes irked and dashed towards him.

One of his closest bodyguards stands out and blocks his attack.

He made him fall out of balance and pulls out his gun from his pocket, smoothly shooting Daniel in the leg, resulting in him to fall.

"Hah, I presume that it is him that knocked down all my men?"I combed my fringe, flipping my hair backward with a smile on my face.

"Yes, he was the one. Since he was my baby.Right, Dino? Who's baby are you?"He teases that so call Dino.

Dino embarrassingly looked away and blushed, saying. "Jeonghan hyung's"

They were in their own world and we could easily talk Daniel back but Dino is rather sharp compared to anyone else here other than me. I didn't want to risk Daniel's safety even a slight bit.

"He's pretty good since he could knock down one of my best men. I would have to apologize for my men's rudeness." I bowed down slightly just to show some sincerity.

"All is well, however, I find it rather disturbing that you kept on sending men forward. If you wanted to give my man some practice target, at least bring a better one."He laughed.

Daniel which was taken as a hostage clunch his fist, he hated the fact that he was careless and ended up being a threat to Poker.

"I got to say, it was a surprise! I didn't know that the mysterious mastermind would be the so-called 'dumb and innocent' Jeonghan."I said.

His grinning face twitches.

"Well, that's only for the show. People are easy to control if they think that the one they are dealing with is a 'dumbass'. Even if I ask them to give me half of their shareholders, they would think 'what can an idiot who can't even count, do me any harm' and would transfer it to me without any doubts, thinking that they are taking an advantage of me. That's when I come with a sneak attack and snatch everything before they could ever realize." He laughs evilly.

"Does your old man even know about this?"I asked,

"That old man? He didn't even realize a single bit. That is fine actually since it means that the mask is good enough to even fool one of the closest people."He answered.

"Hhm, I promise your old man that I won't kill you-"I said kept on smiling.

"But, I don't think I gave you the permission to point the gun at my men!"Saying that my face changed and everyone (Jin, Jackson, Chen, Xiumin..etc)pulled their guns and raise it toward everyone on the other side including Jeonghan and pulled the trigger without any hesitation.