꒰ Chapter 20: "The Truth Untold " Part One ꒱

Minsue's POV

It's him! It's actually him! After all this time, I could finally meet him.

I feel my heart beating faster every second. I remember the last time my heart has ever bet that fast was when I first met him in the cafe. He was so dazzling, sunlight shining right down him, shouting for me to notice him.

When Jimmy looked towards my direction, I dodged by reflex. Wait...why am I hiding? I should meet him, he should be missing me too.

I tidy my clothes, fixed my makeup and cat walked to Jimmy.

"Jimmy..." I said embarrassed, I was waiting for a reaction and omg, I'm dying from his hotness.

>Auth J- Same!

Weirdly, Jimmy showed no reaction. He was shocked about my appearance but nothing more than that, he just froze there and didn't move.

"Someone you know, Daniel?" A woman's head suddenly appeared in my sight from the back of Jimmy's big-build body.

Daniel? Who's Daniel and why is she talking to Jimmy so close?

He reacted to that foreign name, turned his head and looked at that woman.

I was waiting for a reply, him saying that I was his only one, his lover. But what I got only made me devastated.

"It's just someone I know. Nuna... Could you give us a moment?"He said it with the sweetest tone that I've never heard. My heart aches from the fact that he had never talked to me like that, he didn't even look at me so dearly! 'just someone I know'? I thought we were lovers? I sacrificed so much but I just ended up receiving this 'someone I know' title?

That woman looked at me and smiled,It was the sweetest smile I have seen, so pure, so innocent."Sure! Just not too long, we still have to go somewhere," and left.

Seeing that that woman has gone somewhere, he turned back and looked at me with a sigh as a reply.

"What do you want? Keep it short, I don't have a lot of time."He shoots an anxious look at his watch and glared at me coldly. It was different from before when we were together and definitely different from the one that he gave that woman from before.

"Jimmy... where were you? You just left so suddenly without saying goodbye. I...I missed you."I blushed and said nervously, nearly stuttering.

"I even kept the cigarette that you left me, in fact, I bought more just for you!" I dig into my bag crazily and took out the box that I kept all the cigarettes in. The one that Jimmy left for me was in my hands the whole time though.

Yet again, no reaction. He just looked at the cigarette emotionlessly.

"Look, I know that leaving without telling you was bad, but something came up and I had to leave... forever." those words penetrate across my chest... his tone is plain, there is no emotion that tells me he cares.

"What? Why? Is it that woman from before? Is she threatening you to stay by her side? Don't worry, I can protect you my mom is $$$ " As I started to panic, I tried to force the cigarettes into his hand so hard that I didn't realise that Jimmy was starting to get frustrated.

PA!!!

He slapped the cigarette away from my hand and ruffled his hair agitatedly.

"Look, I was trying to be nice so I sugarcoated everything, but since you don't wanna accept it, I'll tell you the truth." he raises his voice, no more soft speaking.

"I don't like you. In fact, I hate you to my guts. You were literally forcing yourself on me and gave me 0 personal space. You make me sick!-" his gestures, his thoughts, were never ending, there is no chance for me to speak out.