꒰ Chapter 14: "Impostor" Part One ꒱

Minsue's POV

"Minsue ah, what are you doing? Come inside, I cooked dinner for you

"Minsue ah, what are you doing? Come inside, I cooked dinner for you." Jimmy (Daniel's fake name for this mission) called out my name as he peeks through the window.

Ah, what a beautiful human. His sweet smile could make anyone go wild in their imaginary world. His long fingers reaching out to me, calling out for her silver shiny soul.

I skipped towards Jimmy and hugged him tightly. I don't want to let him go. Even though I could smell the cigarette scent on his body, it didn't put me off. Jimmy hugged me back as he gently stroke my head. Neither of us spoke a word. We just enjoyed that amusing space between us and stayed quiet.

"What to do? Minsue ah, look's like someone is calling for you..." Jimmy sighed and said as he looked at me dearly, palms on the side profile of my face.

"What?" I asked with a puzzled look. I tried to grab him but his body seemed to drift further and further away. What I heard was voices calling after my name.

"Minsue!"

"Minsue!"

"Wake up!"

I slowly gained my conscience but what was waiting for me was not Jimmy... 

It was those guys.

"Minsue ah, sorry to wake you up, but we've arrived," Tao's face was so close to the point that I nearly forgot how to breathe.

I pulled my seat up to see points of my surrounding to find out where we were. I thought it would be some fancy place to eat, but in fact, it was the place where I hated the most. School.

"Minsue unni, we have to inform the school that you are coming back to school," Jungkook said, bringing his hands to cover the burning sun.

Why do we have to do it now? I hate school, if I start going to school again, I have to start fake smiling for those losers. No, I can't think like that, if I show any weakness or mistakes now, all the effort I made would go to waste.

I corrected my facial expression and faced the boys with a big ass smile.

"Of course we have to inform the school, all the students must be worried sick about me, "I blushed instantly, calling out with a very girly voice.

"Yeah, everyone was shocked when they heard that you were gonna quit school. They almost started World War III !" Jimin joked, clapping his hands in laughter.

"It seems that the school did a bit of renovation when I was gone."I glanced at the newly created nurse room that we passed by a few seconds ago.

"Yeah, lot's of things have changed since you left... Speaking of change, I can't wait to introduce you to this girl called Q! She has a sweet smile and is as kind as you. You know, once she used chilli powder to get rid of those people that was bugging Sehun. It made so much chaos for the school, all the parents of those people came to school and demanded the school to expel her!" Yugyeom started to chat about this Q girl.

All other guys were nodding aggressively with shy smiles and smirks.

A/N Yugyeom does not like Q as a girlfriend like, but as a friend and he might not have a lot of scenes with Q because this is an EXO X BTS book.

Q? Alphabets? What kind of dumb name is that? Are her parents that lazy, to the point that they can't even make up a proper name for this girl? Poor her. I judged her name in my mind and didn't alter any emotion on my face. Suddenly, something popped up in my mind.

"Then what happened to this girl?"I pretend to care and asked with a worried sick face.

"What happened? We used our power and threatened the shit out of them and told them to not cause any unwanted trouble of course!" Yugyeom answered with a 'Do you still need to ask' face.

Hhmm, It seems like this Q girl is really close to my Boys... No, I can't let this happen! If she gets any closer with these boys, she might ruin the plan that we created long ago. It took me 4 or more years to earn their affection, and yet this girl ended up being all friendly with them within 2 weeks? Looks like I need to do some investigation.

I stopped myself from biting my nails and turned towards the person next to me, Luhan. Since Yugyeom left to get something from his locker.

"Luhan oppa, I heard that there is this new girl in our group from Yugyeom.I am eager to know more about her, so please tell me more about this girl." Again, the sweet voice strikes again.

No one's POV

"Mr Lee, let me ask you one last time. Are you really not going to help our company with your shareholders?"A woman asked the man lying on the bed with an oxygen pipe stuck to his mouth.

 Are you really not going to help our company with your shareholders?"A woman asked the man lying on the bed with an oxygen pipe stuck to his mouth

The man laughed and turned his head to the other side, showing his disapproval.

"Very well then, you leave me no choice. Good day, Mr Lee." The woman took her handbag that was set by her side and placed a bouquet of flowers beside him and left the room.

The old man slowly starts chocking up and the heartbeat sensor started beeping furiously. Bodyguards in black suits, nurse and doctors tried to open the door but the door seems to be stuck for some reason, and when they finally managed to get in, Mr Lee was found dead.

To be continued