꒰ Chapter 17: "Tranquil" Part Two ꒱

"Rise and shine my queen.We have a big scandal ahead of us and lazying around won't do us any good." Jin pushed the curtain aside and the sunlight pierces through the window and shines brightly in my eyes.

" Jin pushed the curtain aside and the sunlight pierces through the window and shines brightly in my eyes

I tugged my head in the blanket, making the sunlight 'disappear' from my vision

"Nuna!!! Stop lazing around, Jin hyung said that we can go to the beach today! I've been in the hotel so long that mushrooms are starting to grow out of my head." Daniel jumped onto my bed and started to rock me furiously/trying to make me get out of bed.

"Mmhh...It ain't my fault that you are still under 18.Plus, don't you have other guys to play with you?" I mumbled as I struggle to survive all the shakes.

A/J-Q, you aint 18 over too...

Q-SHUDDUP

Flashback-

'Nuna!! You're not going to leave me here while you go to that party.Are you?" He ran towards me, holding his electric bug killer and asked.

"Sorry Daniel, this party is not suitable for you. Why don't you use this chance to rest and make some friends," I spoke softly as I pat him on the head,

"I don't wanna rest, I wanna spend time with you..." He pouts as he raises his hand and holds on to my hand which was still patting him.

"Oh Daniel, I-"

"Q, the car is ready and you should leave any second now. The party is about to start," Jin shouted from out far as he stood beside with the others.(Jackson, Mark etc)

"Sorry Daniel, I have to meet some important people in that party.I promise you that I'll spend some time with you after today." I quickly put on my heels and left after giving him a hug.

Back to present.

"You promised. Now you come with me." Hid orbs crawl their way up, closer to my face.

He looked at me and I looked at him. Daniel has a great face- To be honest, even I would date him if it wasn't for...

As I was thinking about things, I didn't realize the position we were in. It wasn't appropriate but the mood felt pretty comfortable, so I didn't break it.