꒰ Chapter 6: "The Meeting In The Garden" ꒱

Sehun's POV

I've been spending the whole day running away from the school bullies (not the Kingkas just some random people) because they started targeting me as I was able to join the Kingkas even though I came into the school with a scholarship.

Furthermore, no one has been helping me as they found me disgusting. But even so, I managed to survive because I went into the 'Garden'.

The 'Garden ' is a well-known prohibited place in the school because no one can enter and that includes teachers too. The only people that own that privilege to go in, are the Kingkas and the Principle.

It was then when I heard a set of footsteps.

TA...

TA...

TA...

The acoustics of the footsteps crescendoed with each second step, and soon it stopped in front of me.

I didn't open my eyes because I thought it was Luhan.

But just then... someone lifted me up and touched my body. They even used a stick to poke me! I bet 99.99999% that it's Jungkook searching for something. Sigh, only he would invade someone's privacy for selfish things like this.

I was too lazy to bother so I just let it be since it's Jungkook we're talking about.

"OMG, he's still alive! I heard a woman scream into my ear and I nearly went deaf from the force.

.

.

.

OH SH*T, WAIT...

A WOMAN?

A WHAT? A WHO?

I jumped up in the air and landed on my feet. My sudden movement caused the girl to fall.

"What are you doing here?" I asked inquisitively, lowering myself to her level.

"Well... I thought that the garden was nice and they seem to have a cake so I came in... Am I not allowed to come in?" She answers and questions simultaneously with her teary puppy eyes.

What is wrong with this girl?

>Auth J-Again, she's not acting. We will tell u when she is acting and she would not be acting for this episode... 

Doesn't she know that this place is off-limits for her?

"Are you new?" I interrogated the girl that was staring straight at the cake, not leaving her eyes off it any second.

"Yup~ I transferred a week ago. I kinda got lost so I don't really know where I am, but I saw this pretty garden so I decided to take a look. And then I discovered a dead body, which was you, and you magically revived!" The girl gasped in amusement as her eyes sparkled like the galaxy.

"Say... are you new money or old money?" The most important question came.

"I don't understand what you're asking for, but if you are asking what you think I am, then... I am a scholarship." The girl answered with an innocent face and flashed a cheeky giggle, resulting in me to blush in my heart for some reason.

I quietly watched the girl's every movement. Her eyes were captivated with vulnerability, although they're hidden under those glasses, I was still attracted. 

 To be honest, she's actually pretty cute- 

WAIT WHAT AM I THINKING! GET A HOLD OF YOURSELF OH SEHUN!! Anyway, so she is a scholarship and she doesn't really understand how the school works.