꒰ Chapter 16: "Royals" Part Four ꒱

"Your rumour is old news.I've got one fresh from the oven. Apparently, her family is a total drama! And because of that famous murder case, her sister was arrested and sent to jail.She, whom loves and adore her sister starts treating all people with kindness."Lisa navigates us through the trail of the story with exaggerated tone and gestures.

"Tch, your news is not even new, it's common sense.Everyone knows that!"Jennie scolded Lisa.

"That is so not true"

"It is"

"No, it isn't"

Lisa and Jennie started to fight and I, lay back on the chair to watch while eating popcorn!

"Hey girls, have any time to talk?"Yugyeom appeared out of the blue, obliviously deciding to pop into the conversation.

The two girls stop and turn towards him, I too stopped enjoying my popcorn and glanced at his figure.

"Do you guys have Q's contact number? Since you guys are close and all." Yugyeom waved his phone in the air,

From his tone, I could tell that he was talking to all of us, but his eyes were looking at Lisa and only her...Fishy!

"Why would you want her number?" Lisa asked, unimpressed.

"Well, Q is sick and she hasn't been coming to school, so the Kingkas and I are a bit worried about her." Yugyeom stopped his movements and stood still.

*suddenly starts talking in English*

"Should we tell him?"Lisa turned to Jennie,

"I don't know, we should ask Q first," Jennie thoughtfully answered,

Lisa nodded her head and they both fixated their body to Yugyeom's direction

*Back to Korean*

"I don't know, asking for a girl's contact without her agreement is kinda rude.I'll have to ask," Jennie stands up, pulling Lisa with her.

Auth J-Don't worry, you could ask for mine!!!!

Auth L- HAHAHAH Auth J would gladly give ANYONE her number ;)

Auth J-That is so not true...unless they are Hot.

Auth L-I see I see

Yugyeom awkwardly looked at me, hoping for a different answer than before.

"Sorry, have to go and let the water free from this bottle back to the ocean."I took the bottle of water and ran away leaving Yugyeom behind.

"Hey, guys, where you going? Let's sit down and chat. Lisa!!!" I heard Yugyeom whining from the back of my ear.