꒰ Chapter 7: "It's a secret" Part Two ꒱

The class was super boring. No one talked, no dramas. Ugh, I hate silences. After what seemed like a century, we were let out of the cage and the animals in a cage were flying everywhere, excluding me, gracefully walking behind with that rose scent perfume spread over me.

Before heading out to school, I decided to explore my school a little more. Walking down the black pitched corridor, only a few lights were shining in the faded brightness. Booming of loud music was heard from the distance as I wandered across to the distance of where the sound came from. Eventually, I found the door of where the music was originated.

My mouth gasped opened as I entered a clean simple white room. Jimin was dancing with all his heart and passion. Seeing him dancing like this made my heart flutter. As the last beat dropped he slumped down onto the floor.

Your two options

>Auth J: Hahaha, this is the first time I watch the second video. I was enjoying the dance and suddenly a wild Suga appeared on the scene. I'm SHOCKED.

>Auth L: You're welcome hehe

"Jimin! Are you ok?!" I stood still on my spot as if I was plastered onto the ground from the loud thud that stunned me.

"Oh hey Q. Sorry, I didn't see you earlier. Yes, I'm so ok don't worry. Uhm, how long have you been watching me dance for?" He got up walking over to greet me with a little hug.

Hmm, is this how this school works? They are really open that they would hug someone they just met today.

"Ahh I see, you scared my heart out Jimin! Oh and I watched since you started dancing to this song. I really liked your movements and techniques. It just delivers the emotion so smoothly."

"Thanks for the compliment. I won't do that again. Come sit next to me!" Jimin patted the spot next to him, smiling cheerfully.

"Ok~" Q sat down beside Jimin in an instant.

 I don't know why, but he patted my head with his hands...

"Oh!! Jimin I think my hand is bigger than yours.." I took Jimin's left hand, comparing it with my right.

"Omo JI- JIMIN-ah!!" I couldn't stop laughing so I covered my laugh with my right hand, trying to muffle the noises.

"Oi it's not so funny Q, I'm taller than you!"

"AHBA AHAHAH. WOOOOO. Yeah I admit that but only by a few millimetres?" I grinned maliciously, teasing him.

"OwWwW! WHAT WAS THAT FOR?!"

"WELL, I FLICKED UR HEAD BECAUSE YOU'RE A BAD GIRL."

Silence... Peace... World Peace... Ok that's enough