꒰ Chapter 23: "Limerence " Part One ꒱

Your outfit and etc

Q's POV

Q's POV

Ring!

"Ok class, that would be it for today, remember to do your homework. Not like I can do aything if you actually don't do it..." The teacher mumbled the last sentence.

Everyone was tired, they packed their bags up lazily and walked out of the class. I checked my timetable and I have a free period now! I take a glimpse at everyone else, (the Kingkas and V) they have other lessons to go to. Having nothing to do, I went to the garden since I have another class after the free period.

A/J- So this school follows the western system. The school teaches all kinds of classes and you choose what you like. Since the school won't spend extra time to give every 'student' individual class, the student has a free period as there is no possible class to fit in the timetable. Or that's what they are supposed to be- if the student is not a scholarship, the teacher would still give them 'special treatment' and give them an individual class. Since Q is now a scholarship, she just has to wait for the free period to end.

Tired from life, I dragged my feet to the garden. I took the cake out from the fridge and relaxed on the sofa. This is a nice hangout spot in school. There is legit everything needed for a living you could just say this is the house. The whole place is even built with a glass roof on top, like what the actual f*ck? I don't remember Poker approving this!

Anyway, there is always cake in the fridge even though I didn't stock them in there. Whenever I ask who bought it, they just stay anonymous. But the next day, you would see a sticky note on the cake saying this is for you with my name on it. I don't know who you are but I would just say thank you?!

 I don't know who you are but I would just say thank you?!