Episode14 "Trust No one" Part Two

Q's POV (after BBQ)

Ring Ring!!

I kicked the door closed and lied on my bed like a starfish, then looking at the phone that is still ringing.

"Took you long enough!"I clicked the accept button and what welcome me was this reply.

"Yah, I was eating just now,"I answered, flipping onto my stomach.

"Hhmm, Are you ok?I heard that you fainted."He said nervously, whispers of rustling timbre into my ear.

"Mmhmm, I fake fainted so don't worry, I'm fine." I slightly hit my chest proving that I'm fine.

He saw me safe and well. His heart won peace once again.

As I was talking to him, I saw laser lights swinging from left to right and girls wearing overly exposed clothes walking around.Not to mention the loud and ear-piercing music.It was a place I was most familiar with. The nightclub!

"K!How could you?! Without me?"I nearly swore in disbelief, feeling betrayed

"Well, yeah!"K smiled brightly, placing one of his firm hands on a girls thigh and the other on top of her shoulders.

"Oh, what an Asshole! I want to go around and play too!" I juggled my body around, creating weird sensation movements.

"Anyways, I called for a reason." K, that was having fun, tease me by changing the topic.

"Hit me!"I said as I grabbed on to the plate of cake form the maid.

"You are going on a holiday."

"What? Why so sudden?"I spoke without covering my sweet mouth.

"Cause why not? The ticket to Dubai is already booked, I stopped all Agent's mission for this trip so you are not to miss this trip.As for school, just say that you are sick.I would inform the school so it's fine.And seriously, go.It's time for you to relax, I know it has been hard for you to keep yourself from trouble so go."K retorted all the questions before I could ask any.Then, he just completely shut me up by cutting off the phone line.

I tried to call back but he didn't answer...

What a cunt.It's just a trip, why make such a big deal about it? And to the extent to hang up on me? I threw my phone on the sofa out of anger. Until a foamy topped, crisp brown figure captured my mad soul.

"Ya, I should not disrespect my cake by letting it wait because of that guy."I hypnotized myself and swayed my long toned legs towards the cake.

K's POV

"What?Why you-" I hanged up before Q could say anything more.

I made a hand signal to the bartender. He solidly held up his mic and announced,