End: Ep 25 "Prologue "

Daniel's POV

I'm feeling sick for quite a while now. It started after eating Minsue's cupcake. I thought that that was just some cupcake that she ordered her servants to make, cause it's Minsue we're talking about. But that was a bad choice, I feel really weak right now and I don't think I could last much longer, guess I have to go back to headquarters for meds or go back home for Lay when Nuna's not at home. It's gonna be trouble but at least Minsue won't bug me anymore.

Flashback

"Bye nuna, see you after school!"I waved aggressively towards Nuna as she walks into school. She is so pretty and elegant even with those disguise on. I guess you can't cover one's ego.

"Nuna!" I shouted again. She turned around waiting for me to continue.

"I really love you, did you know that?!" I said with a big smile. She smiled and ran back to hug me.

 She smiled and ran back to hug me

"I love you too. Daniel ah, you are gonna come back safely for dinner right?"She said as she tipped toe and pat my head which made me blush and made my heart beat faster than ever.

I nod my head strongly which made Nuna laugh.

"Ok, now go back. I don't want my darling Daniel to freeze out in the cold. Go home and get ready for your mission."She pulled out a helmet out of nowhere and put it on my head and smiled as she gave me a peck on the cheek and ran in.

As I was staring blankly at Nuna, I heard footsteps walking towards me. It is definitely towards me cause this is a high-class school where the rich kids get sent to school by car. We also came extra early so scholarships shouldn't be here yet(We don't have to do that, to be honest cause we came here by my bike, not Nuna's car and even if we were seen together, it would have no effect to her mission but Nuna insist anyway)I turned around only seeing a familiar face.

"Oppa, I knew you would come so I came extra early today-"

"What do you want, I told you clearly last time that we were over, "I said coldly, as I started the engine of my motorbike.

"Just 10 minutes, I just need 10 minutes and I won't bug you anymore."She pulled the corner of my cloth as she said weakly.

I hesitated but agreed anyway. She led me to a garden which was pretty chill and just stood there quietly, no talk, no movement.

"Look, if this is a joke, I'm leaving.I'm not gonna waste my time on you anymore cause I'm a busy person," I said frustratedly. What had gotten into me that I actually agreed to follow this stupid request?

"Why..."

"What?"

"Why is it that you could spend your whole day waiting for a plain girl yet not even a second for someone who loves you dearly?"She cried.