꒰ Chapter 16: "She, He" Part One ꒱

Joy's POV

'Ding!!!'I woke up from the ring of the message notification on my phone.

>>Read this!<<

Oh? Why would Yeri send such a boring link to the group chat? I got out of bed, washed my face and sat on the sofa near my bed.I hesitated for a moment but still click on it anyways.

>Auth J: Tiffany is not Minsue, we just needed a photo

I am mind blown at the short notice about that bitch coming back

I am mind blown at the short notice about that bitch coming back.It's troublesome that she is back, to be honest.The new kid Q hasn't been listening to our orders, and even worse, she has been hanging out with the Kingkas!! Why do things always get out of place?!

Emitting lights vapored as I texted in rage, sharing the link Yeri sent to me to the upper school Queenkas.

"Unni, I think it's best for you to have a look at this."I texted to one of the upper school Queenkas and forward the link to her.

"What happened?I thought she was gone for good.Why is she back again?" the Queenka answered right away.

"I don't know, I just found out about it not too long ago."I texted back.

"What about the new kid that's hanging out with the Kingkas?"She texted.

"I'm assuming that she thinks that she has the Kingkas behind her back so she is not answering regardless of our threats." I hesitated to text the truth. If they discerned that I lied, my family company and I are dead.

"Hhmm, I don't care what you do with them, just quickly get rid of them.But do make sure not to make the same mistake as last time, or else..." Even though the Upper school Queenka didn't finish her sentence, I already have a slight idea of what she meant.

I quickly screenshot the conversation I had with her and sent it to the Red velvet group chat, hoping for the best.

Q's POV-

"Q ah, did I did anything that offended you?" Suga which sat beside me asked uncomfortably with his laptop on his lap.

Sensing that something is going on, all the people that are on the bus started eavesdropping on us.

"No, no.I just realized how HOT you were."I teased him, knowing that everyone was eavesdropping on us.

'Phffftt.' All the people that sat on the bus, and the ones eavesdropping on us tried their very best to stop themselves from laughing. Now now, they're making me look as if I was insane.

"If the person sitting here was K, you guys would've received extra training for getting caught on eavesdropping.But since we're on a holiday, and I'm not K so that won't happen yet. SO stop eavesdropping on us and mind your own business. O.K?" I said with a scary smiley face. It was very sarcastic and lethal one.

It's not that I'm being bossy or what, I just really hate when people eardrop on me.It brings me back to bad memories...I hate everything that has to do with my past. E.V.E.R.Y.T.H.I.N.G!

Within a second, the whole bus became noisy and I decided to ask Suge about something that has been bugging me for a while.

"Say. Do you happen to have a long-lost brother or twin that you are busy looking for like K?"I asked, thinking that there might be a chance for chaotic drama in this boring holiday.

Suga gave a 'WTF'expression when I was asked this pathetic question.But seeing that I was so eager for an answer, he imposed, pretending he was thinking for a second and kindly acquiesced,

"From my knowledge, I'm pretty sure that I'm the only one child in the family."

Disappointed that all the drama that she's been thinking about is just never gonna happen, she sadly turns around and went to sleep.

>Auth J-Poor Suga, he doesn't know what is happening.

???'s POV

'PAH!!' A big and fast fist came budging to my face before I could react.

I lost my balance and fell on the floor with my face still feeling the contended pain that was caused by the punch.I can't do anything.I can't even fight back as they continuously attack me with brutal force without giving me any chance to even breath!

Hyungs and my other friends stood as a line, they couldn't do anything because they are the lowest rank in this gang.The only thing they could do is stand there and hope for the best.

"Stop!"A deep and husky voice spoke with a lazy yet annoyed tone as he sat in the dark corner, facilitating a tranquil atmosphere.An ember fire of hope was no more than a pinnacle the moment this sacred being appeared.

The people that were beating me up obeyed his command and stepped away from me.

I took this chance and caught my breath, trying to suppress the pain.

"Does it hurt?" The enigmatic guy covered in black enquired.He walked towards me and bent down as he pats me on the shoulder. Even though he seems caring, his eyes sold him off.Disgust was visible.It was as if he just witnessed a beggar begging for money to survive the day.

>Auth J: This might not make sense for now.It's because we didn't want to pass the 1000+word limit that we set among the authors so it's poorly cut.