꒰ Chapter 12: "Arrival" Part Two ꒱

I fell to the ground and fake fainted.

"Q!" My eyes were closed but with my awesome hearing skills *Hair flip* They probably thought that I really fainted. 

RM's POV
Everyone panicked when they saw Q fainted. I don't know, something feels off. I've been observing Q and the others that recently joined our group. From my understanding, Q is very suspicious. Maybe she's one of those golddiggers that came to us for money.

After this V guy came to our school Q started to act weird. Almost, pretentious? It seems like Q is hiding something from us. Could they be one of the spies our dad sent us? Or perhaps...

When I was analyzing Q and V's presence, the Kingkas and the girls brought Q to the nurse room. I didn't go cause I would only cause more trouble.*God of destruction*

"Hyung!"I heard Tao shouted as he ran towards me.

"What's the problem, Tao?" Tao was in front of me, trying to catch his breath as he hurriedly spoke between his words.

"She's coming back! She texted me saying she's coming back!!" Tao passed me his phone for me to seek myself.

"She? Who are you talking about?" I asked confusingly as I scrolled up the screen for information.

As I read through the messages Tao showed me, my expression changed without me realizing.

"In the end, you're still coming back..." I scratched my head frustratedly and took out my phone and started texting.

" I scratched my head frustratedly and took out my phone and started texting