꒰ Chapter 13: "Duality" Part Two ꒱

My phone rang. A wide smile plastered on, but soonly transformed to a broad mouth that could fit in a bunch of food.

"Cute.."The guys said softly, hoping I didn't hear.

"You guys eat without me, I have to pick this call up. As for the desert, tell them to bring it to my room."I took my phone and dashed up to my room.I ran so fast using my training skills that the boys didn't have the chance to react.

"Where is Q going?"Lay enquired, nearly wandering off with Q.

"It's probably K that called.Sigh, she never misses his calls.Ever!"Jin cooly said speeding off the track.

"It's been bugging me for a while now, but who is this 'K' guy.You fellows would always mention him in almost every topic,"Lay distinctively rose his fork to his face, examining his own features, just how he would with a mirror.

"K is an annoying asshole that wants us to wash the dishes even though we have servants to do that for us," V answered before Jin even opened his mouth.

"Careful there dear, you may be one of the organization's top fighter but if K or Q heard this, you would be dead a meat," Jin cracked his fingers, putting the utensils down.

"K and Q have a special bond.No one can ever cut that bond.Not even me..."Daniel imposed sadly as he twitched the cat Q gave him dearly.

"Oh well, enough chit-chat.I prepared the food so you guys deal with the dishes yourself."Jin ended the topic and ran to his room leaving the boys dumbfounded.

"So, guys,Paper scissors rock???" Daniel said, already prepared.

Tao's POV-

Today has been a very happy day... Well, not that happy because Q fainted, but I'm excited because Minsue is coming back! Too bad the rest of the Kingkas can't come.I waited with Sehun, Jimin, Yugyeom and Jungkook at the first class waiting room.

"Flight MT204-have landed safely Mr.Jimin would you like me to escort the person you are waiting for?" One of the workers walked towards Jimin and kindly offered in a subtle tone.

"It's okay, we would like to welcome her back the normal way," Jimin left the waiting room with the rest of the Kingkas following closely.

We stepped out from the waiting room and ambled towards the seats that were the closest to the 'Checkout' point. People that passed by was stunned by our beauty.Cough cough*My beauty cough cough* With eyes fixed on us, we started to feel uncomfortable and looked around impatiently.

Minsue ah, come quickly!Your little Gucci tao is gonna die!

"Oh, it's Minsue Nuna,"Jungkook keenly pointed towards a girl that just came out of the checkout point.

My eyes quickly followed the angle Jungkook pointed and said.

"Nuna/Minsue!"The rest of the guys shout out in delight.

"Omo?!Guys!Why are all of you guys here?I thought I mentioned saying I'm coming back to Tao, and only Tao."Minsue greeted and gave all of us a hug.

"Tao told us about this. We were really happy when we heard that but not all of us could come and fetch you..." Yugyeom looked kinda disappointed but still stuck a pure smile on.

"Che, you guys are getting too close, I'm getting jealous," I whined and fake cried.

"Aigoo, my little Gucci maniac, why are you jealous? I bought you some souvenirs so don't be angry

"Aigoo, my little Gucci maniac, why are you jealous? I bought you some souvenirs so don't be angry."Minsue joked and did an aegyo.Minsue ah, why are you so cute>///<

"Minsue ah, you must be tired, let's not stand here and go back home."Jimin dragged Minsue's luggage and lead the way to the car.

"Minsue ah, are you tired?"

"Minsue ah, how was your trip?"

"Minsue ah, did you find your sister?"I was just naturally asking some questions and a taboo word came out of my mouth.

Minsue heard my last question and stopped walking.Her face presented a sad expression which pierced my heart.Everyone stayed quiet and didn't know what to do. We gave each other looks and nothing else...

"How do I put this, it seems that I can't find anything about her..." She made a bitter smile, trying not to make it obvious that she was sad.

"I'm sorry Minsue ah, I shouldn't ha-"

"Let's go, I don't really want to stay here anymore."Minsue cut me off before I could apologize.

Minsue guides her way out without waiting for me.The boys stayed quiet and followed Minsue to protect her.

I couldn't bring myself to walk beside her, I hurt her by mentioning about her dark past.With the sense of guilt, I looked at the floor aimlessly thinking how to beg for her forgiveness.

"Hyung, what are you doing? The car is about to leave.You wouldn't want to make Minsue wait do you?"Sehun shouts out as he walked towards me.

I drew back to my sense and was about to respond but then something caught my eyes.Or should I say, someone??!!

A shade of shining gold blinded my eyes. The goddess of legend appeared right before my eyes. Her presence was like pearls, that symbolize purity and innocence. But what contemplates me in confusion is her mysteriousness and darkness that she contains somewhere in her heart, mind. I don't understand how I feel this way in just a millisecond of seeing her- What's more is that she also has that familiarity, of someone I may know... Q? That small yet innocent young girl?

"Hyung, where are you looking at?"Sehun waved at my face then checked the direction my vision was at.

"Wa hyung, I didn't know that girl was your type! Want me to get her number for you?"Sehun teased me cheekily, hanging his arm over my shoulder

"Sehun ah, doesn't that girl remind you of Q?"I scrutinized her enthralling characters.

"Q? There's no way she is Q.She should be in the nurse room or at home by now."Sehun dropped his head down for the time.

I hesitated.

"Yah, there is no way that that girl is Q, let's go, Minsue is waiting for us."I turned back around and walked to the car.

>🍚Authors: Hello! We won't be posting for a while.One of the reason, we'd like to make this story better for you guys to read and yeah... Thanks for reading!