꒰ Chapter 4: "New Money, Old Money" Part One ꒱

Previous episode: Kingka's POV

            "We have a new student that would be joining us."

           "Hello, everyone that knows me calls me Q.Hope we could be good friends!"

            "She looks familiar, where have we met her?"

           "Wait.. isn't she the girl that had that dope ass car that costs like a bomb?!"

            "But why is she dressed up so baggy and nerdy now?"

A/N 'New money' means that this person owns a big company that was created not long ago. The kid that the person gave birth to are normally called 'new money' and sometimes the company itself would be known as 'new money'. *Sorry if it's confusing

'Old money' is normally a company that has been pass down through generations. The company is famous around the world and in school. Ranked among the students that is.

The Rankings

Highest= Old money&noble/royal bloodline

Middle= New money

Lowest= Scholarship

Just a reminder that the school is a noble school and the Num.1 school in the world. All rich family and empire enroll their student in this school for 3 reasons. 

1.  The security is the best among all other schools. As kids that were born rich or born with the royal bloodline means having a high risk of being kidnapped. With high security and alarm system which do background check on every person that step foot on the ground, parents could focus on their work and not worry about the kids being exposed to an unknown stranger

2.  Better education. As a school that withholds the title of being the number 1 school recognized internationally, they naturally have the best education system with famous teachers from all over the world. To enter this school, not only do you have to have a good background, but you would also need to have good grades.

3. to build connections. Since entering the school is a challenge, it makes everyone that is in that school special. This means that only people which have the power to influence or cause an impact to the world are in that school. By being in that school,  you could naturally make connections by using the excuse of being schoolmates. A die for the opportunity that adults could only dream of.

Q's POV

The teacher commanded, "Okay, Q. Why don't you sit between Jennie and Lisa." 

As soon as the teacher finished her sentence, everyone giggled and gave Jennie and Lisa dirty looks. Q wondered what was happening so she decided to talk to them.

"Hey, why is everyone giggling and giving you guys these looks?"

"It's not-nothing.." Lisa suddenly had teary eyes, which made Q feel weird. She felt that something was wrong and it was pretty clear that they were bullied. As for Jennie, she just looked down at her lap gulping. 

"Oi, you,  new student! Interrupting my lesson on the first day? You want to stay after school?"

"I-"