Special chapter࿐ྂ ✩

I was originally gonna post this before I end the story but I didn't really have the time to and since Author L didn't finalize it, I just left it there untouched. So excuse the bad structuring and if you can't understand it, just leave it. Hahah, enjoy.

Q's POV Before Q returned to Korea (Dubai trip on the beach(B*tch?)

Daniel shouts out from afar away, "Hey what are you guys doing? Talking while we are having fun? Come on and join us!"

"Well then, see you at midnight!"I quickly finished my sentence with Jackson and ran toward Daniel and the others.

"So what are we playing?" I caught up and asked.

"We were thinking of playing beach volleyball... Well, that's what I want. The others want to play something else so we're still deciding."He smiled and said.

Jackson seems to just stay at his spot, not thinking of moving at all. I swear he could just hang out with Suga. They both hate the sun! Speaking of Suga, where is he?

I looked around for Suga, not focusing around me, suddenly, I felt a quick force of air flowing towards me. By reflex, I turned around and caught it with my hands.

"Come on Nuna, focus a little. We finally manage to get some time off and hang out together, try to focus on me please?!" Daniel said.

Chen complained saying, "Oh, for god sake, could you two 'lovebirds' get a room? We do have other people here ya know!" 

A/J- Let me tell ya what's going on. Jin is preparing food in the small house? on the beach. The girls wanted to go shopping so they left, Suga is nowhere to be found so the rest which is Chen, Xiumin, Mark, Daniel, Amber, and Zico. They own the beach so it's a private.

"So what game are we playing?" I asked.

"We decided on beach volleyball, you're holding the ball!" Chen exclaimed.

I looked at my hand and realized that I was actually holding a ball. Even though I caught it just now, it was on reflex so I didn't pay attention to it and soon forgot about it. But oh well, we playing volleyball so YOLO!

We soon spit up to 2 teams, Me, Xiumin, Mark as a team and Amber, Daniel and Chen as a team. Zico lost the bet so he ended up a judge.

"So sad that I am not a team with Nuna but it's ok, Nuna you better be careful! I would strike when you least expect it!"Daniel said with an innocent smile on his face

"I look forward to it." I smiled.

"Wifu~ Lookout! I won't go easy on you just because we are on different teams!" Chen said in a mischievous tone.

Xiumin warmed up his body and said,"We would see about that!" 

"Oi!" Amber protested.

"Hey! It's so funny that they're taking it so seriously." Mark bursted out of laughter.