꒰ Chapter 8: "Reflection" Part One ꒱

Q's POV

Again walking through the hallway, I cursed under my breath, "Shit! Shit! Shit! Jin is going to kill me! I can't believe I lost track of time when I was with Jimin!" Looking down my watch I run at full speed. 

I'm in a rush cause Jin's going to bake a cake today and I don't want to miss my favourite. Sigh, it's all the dancers' fault, I was having too much fun with Jimin, it was just so mesmerizing. 

In a speed of light, I hopped into my car and got the engines started as soon as I got my hands on the steering wheel. When I reached the crossroads, I was left no choice with the bustling vehicles, but to use the secret pathway. If you-re wondering what I did with my baby car, I abandoned it near the school. 

>Auth J- Q comes with the car every day but she always parks it two buildings away so that people won't find out that she is $$$.And about the secret passway, she managed to find a secret passway but normal people can't use it because it involves flips and jumps.

I did some simple stretches and began my routine using the pathway. 

-Something like that 

"Oh?! What's that?"

 My narrowed eyes were now captivated by a huge figure as I ceased my footsteps and took a closer look. Under the dark, there was a guy lying on the floor. His eyes showed no hope, it was as if the heavens had given up on him which made him lose his life.

I closed in our distance as my 'busybody' mode was on. The man was drunk and his clothes were hagged. "I'm sorry...I'm sorry..." the man repeated the same words over and over again. His hands were wrapped around his legs like never before, rocking on the floor waiting for his parents to pick him up. Waiting and waiting, but no one ever came. 

The smell of alcohol permeated the whole area. Unacceptable.. what is he even doing with his life?

"Hey, are you ok? Do you need any help?" I spoke calmly trying not to freak him out.

What?! I may be a secret agent but that does not mean that I can't be a nice person! Anyways, this guy looks quite familiar.

"Get lost!!" the guy pushed me away with a tint of disgust in his pupils and passed out.

"Omo, did he just pass out?"I placed my hands softly on his forehand checking his temperature

"Omo, did he just pass out?"I placed my hands softly on his forehand checking his temperature. He seems fine?

.

.

.

"And that's why you brought him back to our house?" Jin questioned Q who was punished to kneel on the floor with her hands up.