꒰ Chapter 5: "24hours" Part Two ꒱

[School]

"Alright, ten minutes before the deal ends, "Red velvet counted down while doing their makeup.

"Can't I replace both of them? I promise you won't regret it."I held onto Jennie and Lisa's arm.

*Omg, I am so talented. Hah, they actually think that I'm trying!*

"No, don't do it Q. Just leave. I'm ok with it." Lisa and Jennie shouted with red blushed cheeks.

"But you guys have been suffering so much. Let me take it from here, I'll take all the 'nice treatment'."I offered Red Velvet this opportunity and waited for their answer.

"No, we can endure it. Just leave!!" Lisa scolded making me stumble a little.

"But..." I 'tried' to fight back and think of a comeback.

"You can't switch for both of us anyway," Jennie added

After 9 minutes of dramatic push and pull

"Take me!!"

"No, take me!!"

"NO, don't listen to her, take me!!"

"Take me!!"

Yeri soon got sick of the push and pull drama and wanted to stop them but Joy cut her off while checking her watch.

Suddenly, she smirked and walked towards us.

"You know what? After watching your small 'drama', I changed my mind, it's actually quite a good idea to switch you with those two scaredy-cats."

"What?!"Everyone including all of the Red Velvet members were shocked and they couldn't possibly believe what they just hear from Joy.

"Joy! You can't be ser-"

"BUT!"Joy stopped Red Velvet when they were advising Joy to take back her words.

"Unfortunately, the time has passed therefore you three are our targets."Joy giggled.

"Ok, enough chit-chat, let's get started," Yeri commanded.

                                             >Auth J- Yassss! finally!! the drama!

The girls started to bully us and it continued for days and days.

One week full of bullying

Q's POV

"I was looking forward to it at the beginning but then..." disappointedly I applied ointment on my wound while walking.

A/N Agents can't have any mark that identifies them when they are on their mission because it could affect their daily life. Poker has invented an ointment to treat scars or wound faster but it would be abnormal for a normal girl to heal so fast so... YOLO

"They are no fun. Even my non-existing little brother could do better! Maybe I should start sending them emails for new ideas to study on. But the thing is..I would know their technique of bullying and it wouldn't be so interesting!!" I groaned, crossing my arms over my chest.

"Tch! life sucks and where the hell is this place?"I question myself in my mind, and kicked a stone on that was neglected on the hard pavement.

>Auth J- Just telling you that the only time where Q was acting to be 'convinced' so that Red Velvet won't bully her friends part. She does not act in school at times as her only mission is to stay out of trouble during school time. Q is not those evil girls that set up traps and sabotage people because she doesn't need to... she is the MAIN CHARACTER.

I was roaming around, trying to find Jennie and Lisa. Then unexpectedly...

*Nervous background music*

I spot a garden that isn't crowded! My busybody siren blared cause normally there would be a sea of people in a pretty place like this.

In the corner of my eye. I witnessed...

>Author J- Ah... Don't you just love drama?

  *Nervous background music*

A stunning flower! Oh myyyy~ It was rare to see flowers I adore because I'm not so fond of flowers. Carrying a curious heart, my frame scoot closer towards the flower. When I was approximately 10 feet away from the flower, I noticed a dead body and a...

CAKE!

Closely, I observed the body in the grassy area. It was full of scars and injuries. Being a curious kid, my hands slid into his side pockets, rummaging thoroughly to search for the identity of the victim. After a good 5 minutes, I took a glimpse of my surroundings to find some clue. With no result, I then lifted his body to check for the weapon.

Normal people would be scared and run away, but I've seen so many dead bodies already, my mind had grown immune to these type of cases. For a heads up, I hate the part where you have to dispose of the body. It's just so annoying and time-consuming.

Casually, I picked a stick near me and used it to poke the body to see if the person was still alive. Well, there was no reaction so I scooped in our proximity and examined his pulse.

"PLS DON'T BE ALIVE!!! DON'T BE ALIVE!!! I JUST CAME FOR THE CAKE.I'LL LEAVE AS SOON AS I GET THE CAKE!!" I Pried.

I'LL LEAVE AS SOON AS I GET THE CAKE!!" I Pried

>Auth J- Hahahaha. What a way to find out whether a person is dead! Author J laughing while rolling on the floor." Sorry, it's just so funny.

>Auth L- that reminds me of the time u were blindfolded and u were laughing so hard on the floor lmao

>Auth J- OMG don't even remind me about it I have a photo that YOU were blindfolded!!

Ah... good old days. Should I post it online??

>Auth L- oh no no TT

 >Ok we'll leave it here :)