꒰ Chapter 25: "Fondness" Part One ꒱

"Hey! What are you doing?" A hand patted me on the shoulder, causing me to have a shock.

I turned around only seeing Luhan casually sipping his favourite flavour taro bubble milk tea.

"Hyung..." I said with my kid voice while walking into his arms.

"What's up??" He hugged me and asked. People that passed by would have thought that they were gay.

 People that passed by would have thought that they were gay

"I don't like Q..." I buried my face on his shoulders, smelling his sweet scent.

A/J- Brah, ya sure u no gay???

"... What happened? What made you have that thought?" He hesitated before he started to comfort me.

"Hyung, what happens if you like this girl(MS). And she likes this guy(D) but the guy is in love with another girl(Q) which the girl(MS) dislikes... BUT even though you don't like that girl(Q), you know both of them so you can't actually help the girl(MS) you like. But you really want to impress her(MS) by helping her get the guy(D) but it will hurt because you aren't 'the guy' she likes. What would you do?" I pulled my head from his shoulders and asked with lots of things in my mind.

"Me? I would help the girl I like of course. No matter what, the girl's happiness is the most important for me. I would do whatever it takes just to make her happy because when she is happy I'm happy."

"Why are you asking this kind of question? Oh No, don't tell me... You like Q?" Luhan shouted out loudly.

"What? Phtt, No!" I denied.

"This topic is getting out of hand, I'm leaving. Help me greet Tong Jie. Bye!" I quickly ended the conversation and left.

Me? Liking Q? Hell Nah. I hate her to the guts. How dare a mere scholarship to meddle and mess up our group. Nothing would have happened if she didn't come into our group. Minsue won't get hurt and I wouldn't have a fight with J hope Hyung... Right?

I sat in the sports car that I parked in the school while still deep in thoughts.

"17-year-old highschooler was sentenced to death after being caught killing her best friend ever since she heard that her best friend had a crush on her boyfriend. Up until now, she said that she didn't regret one bit and she would do the same thing if time is reversed. 

After hearing her response, The court has no choice but to agree with the furious crowd and sentence her death penalty. The 17-year-old high schooler would have her penalty held in 1 week and after hearing her penalty, the highschooler shouted out that it was true love and walked away with a smile on her face. This is Asian rice's news and thanks for hearing today news."

The radio played in my car. What kind of person would do such a thing? I can't believe that I am living in the same country with such a cold-hearted creature.

[ Back home ]

"Mom..." I said weakly, testing if she was in a good mood.

"What?"

"Do you think you could help Minsue's company? I heard they were having some finance issues..."

"Huh, are you hearing yourself? This is the best chance to take down their company. They didn't deserve that rank ever since Roe passed away anyways. Might as well use this time and get rid of the useless junk!" My mom said while eyes still glued at the documents for work.

"But I thought you guys were childhood friends..." I murmured softly.

"Look, the only reason why the R&P company is still alive IS that of the fact that Roe and I are childhood friends. Ms Park? No way in hell!" She dropped the files and looked at me directly in the eyes, filled with fury.

I soon got into a fight with mom after trying to defend Minsue's family and lost by one sentence.

"You're still young, you don't know the full story!"

What do you mean by 'don't know the full story'?I know more then you think! Do you think you are the only one that knows that Uncle Roe remarried Aunty Roe and she was his second wife? I mean what's such a big deal? It's true love, isn't it?

True love...

Ahh, was this what that high school girl meant as true love?

"Uncle Rick, could you set a meeting with the recent high school girl that was sent to jail?"

"As quick as possible please."

"No! don't tell mom about this."

"Thank you."

Uncle Rick is my mom's secretary. He raised me up as his own child and I trust him that he won't tell mom about this.No, he never tells mom. Not even the time where I stole her credit card to buy a new car.

I drift to sleep after a short while.