꒰ Chapter 11: "Normal Day" Part One ꒱

Q's POV

"Miss Q, Is my class that boring for you to fall asleep?"The teacher crossed her arms and tapped her foot as the clock ticked every minute that passed by.

"Q. Get up.The teacher's calling for you." Lisa tried to wake me up, tapping my shoulder vigorously.

I rubbed my eyes and sat up straight lethargically. My arms stood up like a tree, to support my heavy head. My legs are weak. As if I just finished swimming 5km. I can't feel my body anymore.

"Miss Q, come up and solve this question.If you don't know how to solve this question that I just taught, then you little missy will get into some serious trouble."The teacher was pissed because more than half of the class fell asleep and she can't do anything because they are rich kids.Any wrong word could make her lose her job.But if it's a scholarship student, she can do whatever she wants and they can't do anything about it.

I yawned between my wheezes and rose my chin, presenting it to the whiteboard that was so far away, with one eye closed, one eye opened due to my drowsiness.

At first, I was stunned by the look of it, but I didn't show that on my face of course

At first, I was stunned by the look of it, but I didn't show that on my face of course. Instead, I smirked amongst the loud whispers Jennie and Lisa were giving, and a few showering stares upon my path when I walked towards the front.

"Oh no!This question Ms just taught is really hard!Even some American Maths specialist can't solve it."Jennie stitched her eyebrows and hoped for my success.

"From what I've heard.. this question was solved by a mysterious teenager.She solved this question at such young age with ease, thus, all maths specialist and even some science ones wanted to meet this girl but no one had ever met her or even see her face.So her identity is unclear up till now." Lisa discerned Q's every gesture precisely.

"Oh really?! I guess Q may be in trouble now..."Jennie dwelled in worry as she sees Q walk up to the whiteboard.

V sat there and listened to Lisa and Jennie's conversation. He shook his head and continued on trying to communicate with the aliens out of space.

I dropped my head to the right, gazing into my teacher's eye like a black hole. A little smile crept upon my blossom lips, without showing any of my teeth. Picking up the whiteboard marker, I neatly fulfilled the blank page with working out.

In Mind:"Psst, I solved this question a few years ago cause I was bored.Right now I can still come up with three hundred more solutions for this if I wanted to."

>Auth J- Yes, one of her identity is a genius math specialist.She finished her degree many years ago, she only appeared in this school because she needs a normal identity.

"Th-the answer is correct!" The teacher rushed to the answer page and pointed to the bolded answer as if I won the world. Again and again, she revisited the answers in other student's textbook for confirmation to her disbelief.