Chapter 3

*semi-edited*

Jessica's POV

Hailey and I silently followed after an outraged Jay. His fists are clenched and I could basically feel the anger rolling off of him in waves. I mentally prayed Jay wouldn't be careless and offend Andrew. Knowing him, he would do something like that. We reached the pack house and Jay pushed the door open roughly and stormed in.

"ANDREW!" Jay hollered into the pretty vacant house. He continued shouting gaining no response so he ran out. Andrew was probably on campus already. I jogged to keep up with Jay's incredibly long strides. I could tell his anger had reduced but he still was angry.

"Jay! Stop this!" I yell after Jay but, of course he just ignores me like I hadn't said anything.

"I'm scared!" Hailey whispers to me. I nod in agreement, Jay's impulsiveness wouldn't lead to anything good. I saw the college building and Jay took off into a sprint.

"Shit!" I sprint after him as does Hailey. Pray for my lungs.

Surprisingly, I caught up to him and stopped his tracks by standing in front of him in the middle of the corridor. I look up to his eyes and see they're back to being blue. I sigh in relief. However, his jaw is clenched and I know he still is pissed.

"Jay...what are you doing?" I ask slightly breathless, why I was so out of shape when being a werewolf confused me.

"Doesn't matter, just move." He tries to step side me but I block his path.

"Its not that big of a deal, just leave it alone." His eyes bulge out like I told him the most shocking news ever.

"Not that big of a deal? Jessica are you crazy?" He just used my full name and he rarely does that only when he's annoyed at me. Well mister, I have every right to tell him what's a big of a deal when the situation was to do with me.

"Let it go. You're acting like a caveman, you already look like one, you don't need to act like one too." Jay growls at me and I wince. Okay, maybe my jokes weren't needed in a serious situation. By now, we had some people trying to secretly watch our encounter, seeing if we were going to argue or something.

"Okay, sorry. Just leave it, it's my business and I don't want to make it bigger than it is. It's fine, I don't really care anymore." Lie. "If you leave it alone, it'll honestly make me feel at peace.

I see his resolve slipping and he sighs grumpily while nodding. I smile, sighing in relief. Suddenly, his eyes harden again as he looks behind me. I spin around to see Andrew standing there with a smug smile on his face. Wrapped in his arms stood Natasha looking beautiful as ever. She smiled at me and I tried to return it.

Well screw down my nipples and call me Frank! This was not going to be good.

"You!" Jay growled out. Oh shit.

Andrew's POV

"You!" Jay growled at me. I was utterly confused. What's gotten into him? Suddenly a loud smack echoed around the corridor. He punched me. He actually punched me. My head was smacked to the side and I felt liquid run down my nose. I lift my fingers and touch it, I lift it to see a red substance. The bloody bitch made me bleed. All the chatter and movement in the corridor ceased.

"You really shouldn't have done that." Jay doesn't look at all scared and stares at me. My little mate standing next to him flabbergasted.

I ball my fists and land a punch at his face. My punch did way more damage than his did. I was going to be Alpha for a good damn reason. A satisfying crunch echoed in the corridor making bringing music to my ears. He growls out in response and tackles me to the floor attempting to land punches on my face. I dodge most of them but he gets a few on me. The bastard. I spin us around and punch his face. He didn't dodge many and I knew I should stop but I couldn't. My pride wouldn't allow me to. He groaned under me and managed to kick me making me get off him slightly and he punches me. His fists met my ears and it buzzed.