Chapter 19

*semi-edited*

Before I start this chapter, I wanna give a huge thanks to you guys for supporting and choosing my book to read. Seeing that we've now hit 3k(YES 3K) and passed 100 votes, I have so much hope for this story. Just wanted to thank you guys for sticking with my book!! Enjoy x

~~~~~~~

Jessica's POV

I giggled as Cole grabbed my hand and we sneakily made our way into another movie showing room. Cole's place where he was so desperate to take me to was the cinema. I can't say that I wasn't a tad bit disappointed but he was slowly making up for it. First, he sneaked us out of the pack grounds with his motorbike! Yeah really! A motorbike! It was an experience that I would remember for years to come. I clung to his abs so hard as we were going so fast, it felt like I was on a roller coaster. It was my first time on a motorbike and I enjoyed it thoroughly, all thoughts of Zander, my pack, Andrew and anything else left my mind.

We reached the cinema and bought tickets to watch the film 'Rampage'. I was getting into the film when Cole decided to start whispering in my ear and disturbing me. I wanted to watch the film so bad but he wouldn't let me.

As I sat, watching the film he started playing with my hair, which was in a ponytail, and started pulling strands of my hair out from the restraints of the hair band. I held in the want to smack him as he was making my hair messy. Finally, after enduring his continuous touching, the film ended and we walked out. He turned to me and asked, "Wanna do something fun?" his eyes glinting with mischief. I paused for a second, contemplating and deciding if I would rather go back to the pack house considering we did sneak out. I didn't even get to answer before he grabbed my wrist and was taking me to another showing room. I was confused as to why he was taking me there but when he pushed the door open, I knew what he was doing.

"Oh my gosh! We can't do this, Cole." I whisper harshly but he just waves me off and pulls me to the back of the room. We sit down and watch the movie 'Pacific Rim: Uprising'. I had no idea what was happening as the film had already started and I could tell that it wouldn't make sense if we hadn't started from the beginning.

The day continued like this, going into other movie showings until I told him I was hungry. We started walking out of the cinema and I was so nervous that we'll be caught. It felt like the workers' eyes were trailing us and they had their phones ready to call the police because we just did something illegal. I didn't even know that my hands were shaking until Cole took my hands in his and gave it a squeeze. I looked into his eyes and I could see the intensity of his stare. Surprisingly, it made me feel really anxious and I didn't like him holding my hand so I gave him a small smile and removed my hand from his. Cole looked a bit annoyed by me doing it and I felt a bit weird. He shoved his hands into his pockets and walked to his motorbike which was parked outside the cinema. He opened the flap and took out the two helmets. Cole throws me one and puts his own on. He swings his leg over the bike and holds out his hand, I take it and he assists me in getting on which I had struggled to do the first time.

I adjust the helmet and tap his back saying I was ready. He speeds off and I clench onto his stomach once again. I press my face against his back and he tenses immediately. 

Awkward

he motorbike slows to a stop outside a small McDonald's so we both get off and I walk ahead of him into the fast food restraint after passing him the helmet.

I stand in the line and feel my pockets looking for my phone. I remembered that I hadn't seen my phone since I received my bag back. I made a mental note to ask Zander about it. I ignore the obnoxious chatter from the girls behind me but one thing they say piques my interest.