Chapter 13

*semi-edited*

Just realised that I haven't made Jessica go into heat. Oops my bad 🤗. Lol she'll be going into heat soon but in this chapter, we'll be back at her old pack so you guys can see what's going on. Enjoy x

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Natasha's POV (If you don't remember, this is the girl who was chosen to be Andrew's new mate)

I really was not enjoying the life of being a Luna. It looked fun because you get to basically be the head of the pack alongside a powerful Alpha but the work that I have to do is boring. So damn boring. Andrew would wake up at like 5am in the morning to do work but I wouldn't mind and would go back to sleep but he will tell me to wake up as well as he needed help.

I didn't sign up for this kind of shit. Whenever we're not even doing work, he's off training in his private gym. If he's not doing that he's off training with the warriors and if he's not doing that, he's playing his stupid Fortnite game on his PS4 with the Beta. I swear he's obsessed with that game. He never has time for me anymore since he's stepped up to be Alpha.

None of my friends want to hang out anymore since they think I'll be 'too snobby' since I'm Luna. All in all, my life's not any good.

Ever since Jessica left, Andrew has been avoiding having contact with me. At first, he was fine and didn't care but I think his wolf was pissed off at him as his mate was gone. His wolf didn't like me very much. Anytime we went for a run, his wolf would snarl at me and would act very hostile towards me.

Andrew wouldn't even apologise either for his wolf's behaviour. Some may ask why I accepted Andrew's offer in the first place but he sweet talked me and made me feel like the pack needed me. I was just doing it for the pack. And, I didn't even know that he had a mate at first.

Today we're meant to be going to another pack to make an alliance with them. Andrew, I, Beta Monroe and his mate are going.

"Nat! Are you ready?" Andrew shouts from downstairs. This snaps me out of my day dreaming and I jump up and pick up my duffle bag which had my overnight stuff in it.

"Yeah, I'll be down in a sec." I run down the stairs and see Andrew standing there looking mildly irritated. Once he notices me he rolls his eyes and huffs at me.

"Nice of you to finally grace us with your presence." He sarcastically says and I smile nevertheless. Kill him with kindness.

I see Beta Monroe and his flustered mate appear from the kitchen. I smile at them both and they both bow slightly. My wolf purrs, liking the fact that they're acting submissive.

"Alright. Let's go. We've wasted enough time as it is." Andrew picks up his duffle bag and I adjust the strap of mine on my shoulder and watch from the corner of my eye as Beta Monroe picks up his and his mates bag and walks out after her.

I feel bright green envy fill me as I wished Andrew would do that for me. I quickly rush out of the pack house and shut the door and give my bag to Beta Monroe who's putting all the bags in the trunk off a car, that I had no idea what the name of it was, and got in the passenger seat.