Chapter 16

*semi-edited*

Jessica's POV

Laying on the stiff mattress, I was bored out of my mind. Rosy had given me a medicine to help reduce the pain of the heat and also help calm down my horniness. The horniness which caused me to basically jump Zander. My mind kept on drifting to what occurred not too many hours ago and I felt my cheeks heat up immensely. I was so embarrassed in myself as I would never do that if I was sane. I could clearly remember what happened after Rosy walked in.

*Flashback*

The door slams open and a scream fills the room. We turn to see a flustered Rosy standing at the door.

"OH MI DIO!" Rosy curses.

Well, shit.

I don't even bother to pull away from Zander as I'm sure she had a pretty good idea of what just happened and also I didn't want to show her my nude body as it would just make everything more awkward.

I hear Rosy take a sharp intake of breath and a deep breath out. "I'm gonna walk out and Jessica should be in clothes and Zander?" Rosy says maturely. I was pretty surprised that she was taking the situation so well as if it was me, I'd be trying to delete that image from my mind.

"What?" Zander barks and I resist the urge to scold him for speaking to his sister like that.

"Get out! Now!" Rosy suddenly shouts and I didn't think Zander took her shouting very well. He lets out a low growl which sends pleasure shivers down my spine. The sound sends a vibrating motion into me and I loved it. I felt myself getting excited again and I knew Zander smelt it because he brought me closer to his body and put his nose in between my neck.

"No, no, no! Zander! She doesn't want to mate with you!" Rosy yells, her eyes wide with panic as she warily watched Zander begin to place kisses along my neck.

I hum in pleasure, ignoring her pleas for Zander to stop. How rude was she, trying to stop me from getting my pleasure.

Zander doesn't let me go and just ignores her while licking and nibbling on my neck. I stretch my neck giving him more access and he growls in approval. Rosy is yelling at us to stop but we ignore her, way too busy in what we're doing.

"Zander... she'll hate you if you mark and mate with her. You have to control yourself just enough so I can get her away from here." Rosy says with a tone that I knew was her giving up. Zander pauses and pulls away. I whine trying to pull him closer. He flashes me a small smile which makes my heart literally stop. I haven't seen him smile in the whole time of me being here but I would trade his smile for the world. Well, maybe I exaggerated but it really was THAT nice. He should definitely smile a lot more often.

Rosy walks out first and Zander rests his forehead against mine and takes deep breaths.

"You're so fucking lucky that Rosy came or you'd be screaming my name as I pound you on every surface of this room." His dirty words make my belly do turns and I feel my pussy literally have a heartbeat for a second. I lick my lips and he mimics me.

"I would've liked that very much..." I bite my lip and he groans before reluctantly pulling away and running a hand through his dark hair. Without another word, he strides out of the room. However before he leaves, he turns around and rushes to me before pulling me to him and giving me a long kiss. I respond immediately and wrap my arms around his thick neck and run my hands through his hair. I feel one of his hands wondering down my body and he reaches my lower region. One of his fingers slip into my wetness and I moan into the kiss and try to grind against his finger.

Suddenly, he retracts his hand and pulls away from me and I whimper. He winks at me and walks out of the room. I sigh in bliss and walk to his dark wardrobe and open it. I see one of his dark t-shirts and put it on. It reached about mid thigh and I shrug. I would get hot so it didn't matter anyways.

I walk to the door but before I open it, I look around the room and pick up my panties and put them on. I walk out and Rosy is leaning against the door and Zander is nowhere to be found.

I look at Rosy and feel the dreaded embarrassment flood though me. I open my mouth to apologise but she holds her hand up to stop me and I frown.

"I don't want to know what transpired between you and my brother so please refrain from telling me. I'm going to show you to the cell that's used by female pack members who have their heat but don't want to mate." I nod and she starts to walk so I follow.

We end up in a dungeon sort of area which was a bit eerie. There was a cold breeze which blew on my skin which I was grateful for as my heat was making me hot.

Rosy takes out a bunch of keys and places one inside the lock of the door. We walk in and see an empty room. I frown and look around. Rosy walks to the center of the room and bends down and places one of the keys in a small lock I didn't see. She pulls the hatch up and I see some stairs going down. She walks down the stairs and I follow. When we get downstairs, there's another door with a lock. How much protection did one need?

The door swings open and I see a medium sized bed and a TV on the wall. At least there was a form of entertainment. I sit down on the bed. I look at Rosy and only notice the bottle of medicine she had in her hand.

"This medicine will reduce the pain of the heat and calm down the horniness." She pulls out a spoon and pours some on the spoon and passes it to me. The liquid was green and sloppy and made me want to vomit. I hesitantly bring it to my mouth and put the medicine in my mouth. Surprisingly, it had no taste and I swallow it. I feel the heat in my body dim down to an extent where I could bare with it and I no longer felt as horny as I did before. I feel a smile form on my face and I laugh to myself.

"Whoa! What's in that stuff?!" I gasp and sigh before falling back on the bed.

"A friend of Zander's made it." She says and walks to the TV and passes me the remote after turning on the switch.

"Nice. Can I ask why there's so much protection?" I sit up again and watch her as she attempts to clean the scraps that were on the floor.

"Well... there was a time when there were two girls in heat at the same time. We took them to the room upstairs and left them there. We never thought that the unmated wolves would get through. They teamed up and got inside. Luckily, none were mated with but we knew we had to improve the protection of the females in heat." I nod and turn the TV on.

Rosy takes her leave and I try to choose a channel on the TV. The channels on the TV were rubbish and there weren't many of a variety. A few children channels, crime channels, news channels, radio channels, film channels and channels which showed old films.

I sigh and put on the channel which was showing the film 'Thor' and watch it even though I had already watched it.

*Flashback over*

I felt ashamed thinking that I let someone else other than my mate touch me. Even though my mate was a dick, I still wanted my mate to be the first to pleasure me. I mute the TV as it was just the credits of Thor and I sigh. I was beyond bored now.

I still had like another week or two down here. No one had come to visit me and I was sad but I knew they wouldn't. I'm just a rogue who was accepted into the pack. I missed Beth. I missed all my friends back in my old pack. I even miss Kira even though I barely knew her.

That reminds me! I need to tell her I'm okay. I get up and attempt to open the door but it was locked. Oh well.

~~~~~
Short chapter but I wasn't really feeling it. I need to get into updating more regularly to be honest 'cause I was meant to update earlier than today but I couldn't be bothered. I'm so damned lazy!!

Hope you're enjoying your day guys! X

Superrrgiri x