Chapter 21

*semi-edited*

OH MY GOSH! GUYS WE'VE HIT 8K READS AND OVER 200 VOTES!! AHHHH!!! Thanks so much guys and I'm so happy you guys are enjoying my story xx

~~~~~~~~~~
Jessica's POV

I took a deep breath and started, "So, it all started when my mother died..." I trailed off and started to relive the memories.

*Flashback*

"Mummy!! Can I play with your wolfy again?!" I beg mummy as she was braiding my long hair. She was humming a song while doing it and I hummed along.

"Not today, sweetie." I pout at her and try to give her my best puppy dog look. She laughs softly and I beg over and over again. "Please!!! I really, really want to play with your wolfy mummy!"

She sighs and looks at me in the eyes. "Why don't you play with your brother?" I frown and fold my arms.

"He never wants to play with me, mummy! He always wants to play with his trucks but I want to do quizzes with him to show him I'm smarter than him!!" Mummy smiles at me and shakes her head.

"I'll tell him to do the quiz with you. You'll show him that you're the smartest girl in the world." Mummy gets up and I grab her leg to stop her from leaving.

"I want to play with you, mummy!" I start to cry and my mummy picks me up and I wrap my arms around her neck. She coos while rubbing my back.

"Don't cry Jessica, you can play with my wolfy then. Will that make you happy?" As soon as she says that, I lift my head and beam at her. I grin and mummy laughs at my missing teeth. I was a big girl now.

"Yay!" I wiggle in her arms for her to let me go and she lets me down. My tears had stopped and mummy laughed at me while grabbing my hand and leading me outside.

"Sweetie, turn around." I turn around and jump on my feet. I was so excited to play with mummy's wolfy. Her wolfy was so soft and when I rode on her back, she was so quick and I felt like I was on top of the world. I feel something hairy touch my leg and turn around.

I see wolfy standing in front of me. I squeal and wrap my arms around wolfy's neck and squeeze. Wolfy licks my arm and I giggle. I let go and she lies on the floor of the forest so I could get on top. I get on and she sprints off.

I giggle as the wind hit my face and I watched wolfy go around trees and when wolfy jumps over a tree stump, I say 'oof' because it was a bumpy ride. Suddenly, wolfy stops and I frown.

"Wolfy? Why did you stop?" Wolfy whines and I look ahead. I saw an ugly red wolfy in front eating a deer. That was so sad! I wanted to tell the wolfy to go away because the deer isn't doing anything to it.

"Yuck! Wolfy, he is disgusting!" I scrunch up my noise and wolfy makes me get off. My wolfy looked weird and was moving around a lot. Wolfy bends for me to go on her back so I do. She stands up on her back legs and nudges me to get onto the large tree. I climb up quickly as wolfy growled at me slightly when I didn't climb. I was kinda scared because my wolfy looked worried. I was always good at climbing trees and my daddy didn't like it because he said I would fall one day.