Chapter 36

*semi-edited*

So this chapter will be focusing more on Zander's past. The next chapter should be a development of Jessica and Zander's relationship. I hope you enjoy x

Jessica's POV

I stir in my sleep and my eyelids flutter open. I was comfortably enveloped in a warm embrace. It was oddly satisfying to be wrapped in someones arms and their legs around you. I've never had this so it felt weird but also nice. I felt safe in Zander's bed, which was weirdly a lot more comfortable than mine was, and under the thick duvet.

I turn in Zander's hold to face him wanting to get a good look at the man who I was immensely interested in. Even sleeping, his face looked troubled and my heart ached for him. I could still picture the fear and lost look that was etched on his face hours ago. Zander was definitely a confused man. He had a dark past which I know was still haunting him. I wanted to know everything about him.

A small sigh leaves Zander's lips making me look at him once again. I marvel at the amount of tattoos spread across his body. I begin to lightly trace the tattoos that were on his neck, lowering down to his shoulders in awe. He had so many types of tattoos and I never realised how much he actually had on his body. It must've hurt a lot to get these tattoos.

I begin to wonder if he had tattoos on every inch of his body. Just to know, I carefully lift the duvet off of his and my own body revealing our torsos, and my eyes bulge to see the amount of images painted on his body and the dark ink showing pictures to me.

I think I was right in saying that he had a lot of tattoos but I had no idea if he had any on his legs. I also wanted to see his back. I wonder how I had missed or not taken in his tattoos before.

Studying his tattoos, I noticed the random images of skulls and other scary images. He didn't have any positive images on his body.

I wanted to see more.

I yank the rest of the duvet off of us and I hold in a gasp. Zander was sleeping naked...

How had I not noticed that his skin was rubbing against me all night?

His dick was laying between his long, sculpted legs. Despite me never doing many sexual things in my life, I wanted to explore every and anything sexual now.

I couldn't tear my eyes away from his member as it was interesting to look at and thing about.

That thing is meant to make babies... wow.

"Done staring?" I yelp as Zander's deep voice rings out suddenly. His normally deep voice sounded even deeper and hoarse as he had just woken up and I loved how it sounded.

I fight the urge to blush or run away and try to be indifferent about the situation.

"Staring? Yeah right. I never knew you sleep naked." I say cooly.

He rolls onto his side to face me and raises his eyebrows.

"Wanna know what else I do naked?" Zander winks at me and it takes me a second to realise the sexual innuendo making me laugh and slap his chest. Another opportunity to touch his yummy chest.

"I don't, I was just tired last night." The light conversation immediately turned somber. Zander looks away from my eyes and runs a hand through his hair while blowing out a puff of air.

"You want to know everything?" I gulp, what Zander was about to tell me would be big. A big secret.

"Yes." I say softly. Zander suddenly stands up and walks towards his wardrobe, my eyes on him. Particularly his ass.