Chapter 12

*semi-edited*

Isn't he just hot! :) Lol, enjoy.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Jessica's POV

I've been put in Zander's room by a guard as Zander said he needed to deal with something. Whatever it was, was more important than me, however, I wasn't complaining. The extra time away from him would allow him to calm down and also let me explore this place and possibly look for a way out.

While awkwardly standing at the edge of his room, I take in my surroundings. Through my whole time being in this pack house, I hadn't had the time to admire the place too much.

In this vast room, I saw a king sized bed placed smack in the middle of the room. The room felt dark and gloomy, the walls had a black and grey theme going on which suited his bland personality. 

To the left of his bed was a door which was closed so I didn't know what was in it. On the right of his bed was another door leading to somewhere I didn't know. Other than the two doors, there was a huge wardrobe that could fit about ten people inside. Why someone needed such a big wardrobe, I didn't know.

(A/N Honestly, I hate when Authors put pictures in text but I wanted to show you guys kinda what his room would look like

(A/N Honestly, I hate when Authors put pictures in text but I wanted to show you guys kinda what his room would look like. His would be a lot bigger and have a wardrobe and no TV.)

I turn towards the door and make sure no one is coming before I quickly walk towards the door on the left and open the door. I'm met with a huge bathroom. Everything in his room is big. He had a fricking Jacuzzi in his bathroom. What. The. Actual. Fuck. Zander had TWO showers! For what reason? 

A bath as well as a Jacuzzi? This guy is living the life! His bathroom was the size of my own bedroom. A bit extra if you ask me.

I leave the bathroom and close the door. I saunter over to the other room and open the door. The door swings open and bangs onto the wall. I crease and listen to see if anyone was coming but I don't hear anything. I peer in and see just a toilet and a few cupboards. I close the door and tap my foot as I wait for Zander to come back.

I look around the room again and see a small hatch sticking out of the wall. I walk towards it slowly and study it carefully. I see a small button on it and I'm tempted to press it. I know I probably shouldn't touch it as I'm on unfamiliar lands and didn't know what could be behind it.

Ah, fuck it. Curiosity takes over me and I press it. Suddenly, the wall slides over with a loud screeching sound and my eyes widen in fear.

"Fuck! Shhhh! Please!" I wail out to no one. The sound continues for about ten seconds until the wall has moved all the way along. I poke my head in and see stairs leading downstairs. I feel a rush of cold air escape from the room chilling my spine.