Chapter 38

*semi-edited*

im back bitches 

Jessica's POV

I laid on Zander's bed with a goofy smile on my face. No matter how hard I tried, I couldn't wipe off the smile on my face. It felt good to finally connect with Zander on a physical level and I was happy to do those things with him.  I guess the next step will be sex...

I'M SO FUCKING EXCITEDDDD!!! 

Even thinking of it made me want him to come back even quicker. I seemed very excited for being a virgin but I actually had no problem with losing my virginity. It was just that no one I had dated was, let's say, worthy of it. Especially now that he's technically my mate, it's bound to happen. 

Thinking about it made me giggle. I was looking forward to it far too much, by the time it comes down to it, I'll probably chicken the fuck out. 

I should probably stop thinking about this and get serious. Kira's on the pack land, this is fucking serious. That thought alone calmed down my horny side and allowed me to actually get up out of the bed. 

There's actually nothing I could do to help her case, I guess I'll just follow Zander's wishes and stay put. I sigh and decide to take a bath in his amazing Jacuzzi. I begin to walk into his bathroom and stop walking to look in the mirror. 

I actually flinched when I saw my appearance. A creepy smile was on my face and I didn't even realise it was still there. Yikes! If anyone saw me, they'd think I'm fucking weird. I move closer to the mirror and notice the tiny acne scars littered around my face and frown. If only scars didn't take so damn long to fade, I'd be popping my spots without an ounce of regret. 

I decide to stop staring at my face and go to use the Jacuzzi. I look at all the buttons on the side of the Jacuzzi and blink. And I blink again. Righttttttt... too complicated. I'll just take a normal bath.

I walk to the other side of his bathroom where a regular bath, which isn't very regular as it could fit about 20 people inside. Or maybe I'm exaggerating. But it's way too big for just one person. I open the tap for the hot water all the way and face palm when it goes straight down the drain. 

"Dumbass." I mumble to myself.  

I turn off the tap then plug the water stop thingy and then turn the tap on again with the cold water too so it's not too hot. 

With the background noise of the water running, I begin thinking to myself about random things. I wonder how Jay and the rest are doing in America, I should probably call-

Wait, I wonder if he's watching those weird youtube videos of the American's couponing on a large scale and using my room to store all those things! Wouldn't that be crazy to come home and see thousands of things like razors  chilling on my bed.

Wait would Zander have bath salts? Or even bubble bath? OR A FUCKING BATH BOMB?! I definitely have to know now. I run to his cupboards and search through all of them and am disappointed to not find any of the above. I sulk back to the bath and turn off the taps. I notice a bottle of a soap at the side and pick it up.

I didn't even bother to look at what it was as I'm sure it was a bath soap. I took the lid off and poured a lot of it into the water. I put the lid back on and jumped in, not literally. I used my hand to spread the soap and create some bubbles.

A pungent smell entered my noise as I tried to think of what it was. I sniffed the air like a weirdo and realised it smelt strongly like Zander. I roughly grab the bottle on the floor and read the label and see it was FUCKING SHAMPOO I WAS BATHING IN!!! And it was at this moment that I knew, that I fucked up, royally.