Chapter 34

*semi-edited*

Jessica's POV

Oh boy, was I scared.

Zander was not happy, there was no ounce of amusement or any positive emotions on his face. I don't know what I expected of Zander. His emotional range is that of a fucking celery.

Zander's dark eyes were locked with my own, he probably saw the fear and arousal from him being here as I saw his lip curl up into a small smile. However, his anger overpowered his lust as his jaw clenched even further as he stormed into the room.

"Jessica..." I could practically feel his growl rumble throughout the room. He closes his eyes and takes a deep breath and without opening them, he utters in a deathly calm voice, "By time I open my eyes, I want you to be by my side, ready to leave."

I gulp as I feel Jack squeeze my arm comfortingly as he whispers, "You don't have to go with him if you don't want to. You can stay with someone you trust if you're in an abusive relationship. Don't feel pressured to say no." I turn to look at him confused. Where the fuck did he get that from. Just because Zander was angry, threatening...

I was cut off when Zander snarls and I look up to see his eyes open, bulging wildly as he glares at Jack. I forgot I was still wrapped in his arms. Zander's jealousy was radiating clearly making my arousal increase wildly.

I was not gonna lie, I was definitely enjoying Zander being jealous but, I didn't want a human to be hurt because of it.

"He's not abusive." I tell Jack calmly. He rests his hand on mine and strokes it.

"You don't have to protect him..." I remove my hand quickly and stand up but it was too late, Zander had already starting to stride towards Jack and I.

The deep bass in the background mimicked Zander's heavy footsteps bouncing off the quiet, but loud, room.

I yelp as I was suddenly brought to a hard, muscled chest. Zander's intoxicating scent assaulted my nostrils and before I could control myself, I pressed myself into his hold and took a big whiff of him and purred. Once I realised what I did, I pulled away, cheeks aflame.

Zander's eyes scan my body for any signs of me being hurt and once he doesn't see any, he sighs in relief. Zander lowers his face to my neck and nuzzles me. Suddenly, I feel a small prick on my neck and notice that Zander was nibbling on my neck. He then starts to suck on my neck, pleasure following his every action. My hands make my way to his shoulders and I hold on tightly as his assault was making my legs weak.

"Fucking hell, Jessica." Zander hisses into my ear harshly making me shiver.

All of a sudden, I was thrown over Zander's shoulder make an 'oomph' fall from my lips. I was about to question him when I saw the look on his face, he was not impressed and I could see him daring me to challenge him which shut my mouth up quickly.

I scowl as he strides past everyone who was staring with wide eyes as a hulk of a man glared at the security guards who looked slightly scared but tried to look menacing. I lift my head and notice Carrie trailing behind silently. I flop against Zander's thick back and a small smile crosses my face as I watch his ass flex every time he moved. His ass was tight and looked good enough to eat in his black jeans which hugged his ass nicely.

Yum.

The scent of sweat and alcohol hit my noise once again and I felt Zander speed up his walking until we reached the exit. He walked and walked until body started to ache due to being in the same position. I tried to wiggle around so I could get comfortable but he tightened his grip on me and I sigh in irritation. Did he think I was going to run away? Where would I even run to?