Chapter 39

*semi-edited*

would you guys like more of zander's pov or not? leave a comment, it'll help x

Jessica's POV

I slam my bedroom door shut and flop onto my bed. I wish I wasn't such a pussy but I was too scared. Oh well, I'm safe in my room. I doubt he'll come here. But, if I'm going to stay in here all day long, I really need some sort of entertainment, my phone was just barely doing it.

Maybe I should invest in a TV or a laptop. Would be worth it 'cause I'm so damn bored. Perhaps I should go to the games room.

I stand up from the bed and walk towards my door, I'm about to swing the door open when suddenly, it flies towards me, hitting me in the face. Hard.

The sound of the door hitting me resonates in the room and I hiss in pain. I grab onto my nose and rub it as I jump up and down in pain. "OWWWW!!!!" I whine and squeeze my eyes closed. Whoever opened that door was planning to put a hole in my wall with the door knob or planning to pull the door off its hinges. Too much fucking power.

"Oh shit!" I hear a voice grumble and I shiver at the sound of the deep voice. I knew exactly who it was. I feel his calloused hands grab me by my arms and sit me down on the bed. I hesitantly open my eyes and see Zander's concerned gaze on me scanning my face. I moved my hand from my nose and felt the dull throbbing of my nose, I didn't know if a nose bleed would ensue but it really did hurt.

I ignore the throbbing of my nose and glare at Zander with a scowl on my face.

"Thanks a lot Zander, thanks a lot. Because of you, my nose hurts right now." I grumble. He regards me but doesn't apologise at all. How typical.

The room was silent as Zander stared at me with his intense, dark eyes and I couldn't read any emotions on his face. His whole stance was tense and it felt so awkward with him staring at me.

"Well, do you need something?" I ask and attempt to walk out of the room because the tension in the room had skyrocketed and I needed to escape.

Before I could walk out of the room, the door is slammed in front of me and I open my mouth in protest but I'm pushed onto the door making me gasp. I look up at Zander and see his jaw clenched tightly and before I can even question his actions, my lips are covered by his own.

I found myself being lost in the amazing sensation of his lips being on mine, moving with mine roughly. I could feel the passion in that one kiss, his lips hard against mine, his body pressing into my my own. He forced his tongue into my mouth, coaxing my tongue and I loved every second of it. I know I should've pushed him away for what he did, but I missed him. I missed this.

Zander grabbed my hands which were at my sides and pinned them against the door, holding me captive in his arms. He pulled my bottom lips between his teeth and bit down roughly causing me to gasp lightly in surprise as the kiss is deepened. I wish I could free my hands so I could run my hands through his luscious hair. I wiggled in his hold trying to free my hands but his grip just tightened.

Zander pulls away from the kiss making a whine fall from my mouth. All of a sudden, I feel the pleasurable sensation of him nibbling on my mark causing a moan to escape from my mouth. Who knew a mark could feel so good. He moves from my mark and leaves feathery kisses and bites all along my neck. All I wanted was to pull him even closer to me.

I wiggle my hands once more tying to free my hands and this time he lets them go. Straight away, I wind my hands around his neck and pull his lips towards mine once more. His wet lips meet mine softly as we enjoy the feeling of us being connected after all this time.