INTRO

"This is straight bullshit! If that bitch wasn't talking shit about me I wouldn't have got kicked out of school! Now I gotta move in with my fucking dad!"  I yelled as I packed my things.

"I told you it wasn't worth fighting her. You were already on your third strike." My best friend Noonie said, sitting on my bed.

"Ooo... I gotta fight her one more time before I leave." I said getting hype. I put on my Timbs, pulled my hair up into a ponytail and was ready to go drag that hoe again. Just as I was about to grab my keys Nonnie grabbed them first. 

"Hell nawl. You ain't going no damn where. You tryna get arrested? She already pressed charges on yo ass and she finna get a restraining order on you. The girl doesn't need to get her ass beat anymore."

"Man, just let me go beat her ass. Please!" I begged. 

"No Samia. You ain't gettin yo keys back till it's time for you to go."

"Noonie, you know how much I can't stand that hoe, and now because of her, I got kicked outta school. That shit ain't fair, she deserved all 37 of dem ass whoopings."

Nonnie laughed at me, but I was dead ass serious, "I'm dead ass."

"What did that girl even do to you to make you wanna hate her so much."

"She got a smart ass mouth, bitch always talking shit but when it's time to fight she wanna run and shit."

"You need to learn how to ignore these hoes."

"I'll learn how to do that when these bitches edges grow back."

Noonie was rolling around on the floor dying laughing, she looked like a big ass dog rolling around on my carpet, shit wasn't even that funny. 

She finally calmed down, she got off the floor, and wiped the tears out of her eyes and was breathing heavy as fuck. "You so damn extra. Come help me put my stuff in these bags." I told her she said ight then started to help me pack.

**

"Imma miss you bitch," I said hugging Nonnie.

"Imma miss yo mean ass too," Nonnie said hugging me back tighter. We pulled away from the hug and we both had tears in our eyes. "Man, I'm a fucking pimp. I don't cry." Nonnie said wiping her eyes. 

I laughed then I got the last of my bags and put it in my car. After I put all my things in my car, I turned around and walked to the front door where my mama, little brother, and Nonnie were at. I hugged Nonnie for the last time and she just started balling out crying.

"Imma miss you so fucking much bitch," she said in between her cries.  Hearing her cry, broke my heart. She has been my bitch since pre-k, we were pushing bitches in the sandbox together and shit. 

"Imma miss you too. Who gon fight wit me now?" I said making her laugh, she sniffled a little then pulled away from the hug. 

Then I went to my little brother, Junior aka Jr,  he's thirteen, but he was my lil rider, always ready to fight just like me. "Imma miss yo big head ass. Don't give mama a hard time and stay away from these fast ass lil girls." I said hugging him. "Now you know, I gotta get me some puss-" he started to say but my mama hit him upside the head, "I dare you to finish that muthafucking sentence," she said to him, and he just rubbed the spot where she hit him at.

Lastly, I went to my mama who was already crying. I know she doesn't really want me to leave, but I am stressing her out ova here. I think leaving will give me a fresh start, and I might not get in so much trouble as I do here. I was only moving two hours away from ATL and going to Columbus, but still, all I know is Atlanta, ion know shit about Columbus. 

I hugged my mama, "It's for the best baby. I love you so much, don't ever forget that," she told me holding onto me tight. 

"I won't. I love you too ma."

After I talked to everybody and told them I loved them I walked to my car and got in. I started my car up and backed out the driveway, I waved at them until I was down the street and couldn't see them in my rearview mirror. 

*sigh* Here goes a new journey. Bye ATL, hello Columbus! 

-AUTHORS NOTE-

Hey, thanks for reading the intro for my new book "Played By A Girl", I hope you enjoyed it, much more to come. 

Don't forget to vote and comment.