EPILOGUE

OMNISCIENT POV

Drew was putting all of Mia bags into his truck as she was saying bye to all of the crew. She was now going up to New York she and Drew needed to be at the airport before 12. It was also time for him to go to Arizona. He had an Aunt that lived there and she was nice enough to let him stay there as long as he helped to pay the bills. He was going to miss her but they both needed to further their education. 

He ended up telling her about him going to ASU, she was sad that they wouldn't be in the same state as they planned but was happy that he was going to do something he loves. They decided to break off their relationship so that no one feelings would get hurt while they're away from each other. 

Mia hugged all the girls and told them that she loved them and she will call them once her foot hit new york ground. She grabbed Dakota out of Di-Di's arms and gave her a hug as well. Once she finished talking to the girls she went straight to Monte and gave him a tight hug. 

"Imma miss you, best friend. And when you make some friends send one of them fine ass new york hoes to me." He says and she rolls her eyes at him. 

"Whatever best friend. Imma miss you too." She replies then makes her way to Shoota, Cassandra, and Casey. She gives all of them a hug and tells them that she's gonna miss them and vice versa. 

She instantly rolled her eyes when she went to Slim. "Nie don't even do that Mia. You know you gon miss my funny ass. Now gimme a hug lil girl." He says and Mia laughs at him and gives him a hug. "Aye before you leave I wanna give you this. It's what I was gonna give you at the Christmas party but you remember what happened there." He says then side-eyes Corey.  He hands Mia a card and she was about to open it but he objected, "Don't open it till you get in New York." He instructs her and she nods her head. 

There was one person left to say bye to and she decided not to be petty and walk away. At one point they were friends, and if anything were to happen and she never got to tell him bye it would hurt her. She goes to Corey, "I'm not sorry for what happened but I am going to miss your annoying ass." She says and he pulls her into a tight hug. 

"I love you, ion care bout nun of that shit. I wanna give you this you encouraged me to actually take my music somewhere." He says and hands her a Mixtape. 

"Imma listen to it and tell you if I like it or not. I hope you do something good with your life and change your ways. Cause the next bitch prolly gon kill your ass." she tells him and he nods his head. 

They all were going to miss Samia. In the short amount of time, she helped all of them some way and taught them something. 

The person who got the biggest lesson from her was Corey.

 He finally realized his wrongdoings, and he can't keep going around hurting people. He let his ego and pride get in the way and control his life but no more. He was no longer going to play females, they deserved better than broken and unfulfilled promises. "I love you" aren't three words you should just throw around to get what you want. If you don't mean it, don't say it.

 It's funny how he learned the most when the roles were switched on him. He was Played By A Girl...

-THE END-

*sigh*, this book is now over! Imma miss it sooo much, but babyyy its more to come. There will be a sequel and a spin-off. 

Speaking of Spin-Off, I will be publishing one based on Slim. 

Anyways, I hope you enjoyed this book, I loved writing it btw. Also, before I go, thank you for taking the time out of your day to read this book and acknowledge it. As of now, this book has 7.8K reads and I'm so happy! I never thought that any of my books will even get that many reads. Yet again, I want to say Thank you and I love all of you.

 P.s. keep playing these niggas suhh
-Sem