CHAPTER 15

-AUTHOR'S NOTE-

HAPPY BIRTHDAY JEFF! IMMA DEDICATE THIS CHAPTER TO YOU JUST TO BE DIFFERENT!

SAMIA POV

It's now the weekend and I'm packing my bag to go to Di-Di's house. I already told my dad where I was going to be this weekend. As I packed I heard my phone ringing, I looked and saw it was Corey's number.

I answered.

"Hello," I say.

"Hey, Mia. What you doing?" He asks.

"I'm packing my bag-"

"Why? Where you going? You-"

"Boy chill, I'm spending the night at Di-Di's," I tell him so he would stop asking questions.

"Oh... scared me for a moment." He says.

"And how did I scare you?" I ask then I close my back once I finished packing my stuff.

"Cause I thought you were finna leave."

"You acting like you would've cared if I left."

"I would care. I would go find yo ass too." He says and I laugh.

"Speaking of finding me, how did you know where I was last week?" I asked referring to when he found me at the cemetery.

"Don't worry bout it babe, just know I have my ways."

"Mhm, lemme find out you stalking me yo ass gon get shot."

"Wit what gun?"

"Wit my Glock 19 that I keep with me. I call her Pancake." I say.

"Why you call it Pancake?"

"Cause I use it to flatten these hoes." I say and he starts laughing.

"You play too much. What time you goin to Di-Di house?"

"Um, in a couple minutes. I gotta go to the store first tho." I tell him then I put on my shoes, then grabbed my bag and purse.

"When you going to the store?" He asks.

"Now," I say right when I leave the house and lock the front door.

"Oh ok. Well, imma talk to you later ion wanna distract you while you driving."

"Ok, talk to you later Corey." I say then I hang up.

I got in my car and I pull off to go to the store.

--

I walked around Wal-Mart pushing my buggy making sure I got everything I needed.

I got two things of Oreos, three minute maids, one peach, one lemonade, and one fruit punch. I got a big bag of hot Cheetos, a party size bag of peanut M&M's, and a couple movies.

As I walked around I heard someone call my name. I turned around and saw my childhood friend, Brandon.

 I turned around and saw my childhood friend, Brandon