CHAPTER 3

JACOREY POV

"Ight so whats the rules?" I asked them, sitting at the lunch table.

"You have to fuck her before graduation and have proof. If not you don't get the money." Slim said.

"Easy enough. Y'all betta have yall money ready cause I want my money right when I finish."

Slim laughed, "that's funny cause I know she ain't gon be easy at all. You ain't gon win this one."

"You really tryin me for real. I like challenges, so it don't even matter." I said. They really think I cant get this girl, they got me fucked up. I can have anybody I want.

"That's whatchu say nie..." Slim said then walked away laughing.

What the hell was that supposed to mean?

All the other boys were just eating and talking, but I was thinking of how I was gonna get Samia attention.
One of the boys tapped my shoulder and pointed towards the Deli Line. I looked and seen Samia standing in line with this girl named Regina.

This is a perfect time.

SAMIA POV

"I swear she's the only class I have a problem in. That lady just don't like me." Regina said complaining about Mrs.Pratt.

"You gotta chill tho, her class is important and if you don't pass her class yo ass ain't walking across that stage." I told her.

"That's the same shit my mama told me... imma try. But when I graduate best believe imma fight that bitch."

"I--" I started to say but was soon interrupted.

"Excuse me Regina, but can I talk to Samia?" Jacob asks, I think that's his name.

"Go ahead. I'll save yo spot." She said then shooed me away.

We walked away from the line. "Listen Jacob, I'm hungry as hell. So whatchu want?" I said to him.

"First of all its Jacorey, baby--"

"I'm not yo baby."

"And I ain't Jacob."

"Whateva, whatchu want."

"I was wondering if you wanted to hang out a lil bit, ya know to get to know each other." He said then licked his lips.

"No thanks, is that all?" I asked.

"Damn you just gon turn me down."

"I heard about you, and I ain't a weak-minded bitch. So that little line you tried to throw my way ain't gon work at all. Try that shit wit somebody else." I said then walked away to get back in line, leaving him there.

Once I got back in my spot Regina asked me what happened.

"He tried to spit game and I rejected him." I said plainly.

"GIRL! You turned down Jacorey ?"

"Yea, why you say it like that?"

"You the only person who ever done that, I'm just surprised."

"Well, I ain't like everybody else." I said then ordered my sandwich.

**

It was the end of the day and I was waiting for Denise to walk out her 7th-period class so I can leave.

She walked out the class smiling hard as fuck.

"Why you so happy?" I asked. Then she pulled out a sheet of paper out of her purse and handed it to me.