CHAPTER 36

SAMIA POV

I played in Brandon's hair as he laid on my lap. We're currently watching 'American Gangster' in his room. 

We've been just chilling with each other lately and I couldn't be any happier. Especially last night...

"Gimme a kiss." He says and I lean down and kiss his lips. I sit back up but he continued to stare in my face.

"What?" I ask then he gives me this goofy smile.

"You look beautiful." He says and I roll my eyes.

"Boy, my hair is looking wild," I say and he smirks.

"I don't even know why. We ain't even do nothing yesterday." He says.

"Quit lying. You know why my hair like this."

"No, I don't. you did that yourself. Brandon ain't do nothing." He says speaking in third person.

"Oh really." I say looking down at him like he was crazy.

"Yea. But since I cant remember how bout you tell me." He says with a smirk and I bit my lip.

"I guess you betta dig deep into yo brain then." I reply then I push him off my lap and get out of the bed. I grab a pair of gray sweatpants, a sports bra, and my camouflage Nike hoodie. I then left his room and went to the bathroom to get in the shower.

 I then left his room and went to the bathroom to get in the shower

I turned on and started to strip out of my clothes. After the water got to the temperature I wanted it to get to I got into the shower. 

As I washed I heard the door open and I knew it was Brandon.

"Where we going babe?" He asks without walking all the way into the bathroom.

"The hair store then Kianna's salon so I can get my hair fixed." I say over the water. He busts out laughing then says "Ok". 

I pulled back the curtain a little and poked my head out of the shower. "I don't see what's so funny," I say with a mug on my face.

"It's funny how you being so dramatic like yo hair looks terrible. It's just a little frizzy." He says.

"Get out." I demand and he starts laughing even harder before leaving the bathroom and closing the door.

I start back washing my body with no disruptions.

**

"What color? Blue, Purple, Blonde, or Black?" I ask Brandon holding up four different packs of bundles. 

"I like it when you have blue hair." He responds and I pick up the last packs of the blue weave. 

I look down at his outfit and roll my eyes yet again.

"One day they gon get stuck. You always rolling yo funky eyes. What's wrong witchu this time?"

"I don't like that outfit you wearing," I say when I put the weave on the counter.