CHAPTER 7

SAMIA POV

"Well, since neither one of us know who Garrett Morgan is we need to go to the library and do some research." I tell Jacorey. 

"We can go to the public one. I got a library card so we can use the computers and print if we need to." He tells me. 

"Ight. You free today?" I ask.

"Yea. How about around 5 I should be out of practice by then." He tells me, then I remember the basketball game we have on Thursday. 

"Ok." I said then the bell rung releasing us so we can go home. "See ya later." I said.

"See ya later." He said then we left the class and parted ways. 

**

I went home and changed into a pair of sweatpants and a gray Nike shirt. I grabbed a Hot pocket from the freezer and put it in the Microwave to cook. 

As I waited for my Hot pocket to finish cooking I heard my phone ringing. I hurried up and answered it, seeing it was Denise.

"Yes?" I said. 

"Girl, whatchu doing?" She asked me then the microwave beeped. I went to the microwave and got my food. 

"Nothing at the moment. Why?" I asked 

"You wanna go to the Nail salon with me and the girls?"  She asked. 

"As long as we're done by 5." I respond.

"Oh, we'll be done by then. Go get ready, I'm picking everybody up." She said.

"Ok." I reply then she hung up in my face. I stared at my phone shocked. 

I called her back and she answered on the first ring.

"What." She said.

"I know yo ass ain't hang up in my damn face." I said. 

"I'm sorry babes." She said.

"Mhm. See ya later." I said.

"Kk, see you later." She said then hung up. 

I went to my room and grabbed my white huaraches, then returned to the kitchen to eat my hot pocket. 

After I ate I put on my shoes, grabbed my purse and my charger, then I sat on the couch to wait on Denise. 

^ Her outfit

^ Her outfit

A couple minutes later Denise pulled up. I locked the house up then walked to Denise's car in my Driveway. 

Everybody else was in the car. "Hey yall." I said when I got in the car. 

"Heyyy." They responded, then Denise backed out and started to drive. 

"Ooo this my shit!" Denise yelled and turned the song up.

"You don't know naan bitch! That be fucking this shit up like Molly! Flex on a bitch and have a nigga call me! Then play that pussy nigga for some dollars!" She yelled getting hype to "Naan" By Molly Brazy ft. Cuban Doll. (the song is in mm)