CHAPTER 11

JACOREY POV

Today was boring as hell. None of the girls came to school today. So it was just me and all my other homies.

We're currently in 7th period and I'm ready to go home.

I felt my phone vibrate and seen that Monte texted me.

Monte: U seen Mia today?

Me: No nigga. Why you worried bout her, go see where yo girl at.

Monte: Samia is my girl 😏

Me: No tf she ain't you know she mine

Monte: Nahh. She don't even like yo ass.

Me: Don't worry bout if she like me or not nigga

Monte: She don't 😂

Me: Sthu

When I sent that message I turned my phone off before he could reply.

That nigga gets on my nerves even tho that's still my boy.

**

I was pulling up to Samia's house with all the work she missed today. We got most of our classes together so I got the notes and homework for her. The classes we don't have together I got Slim to get that work for me.

I got out of my car and went to her front door. I knocked on the door and waited for somebody to open the door.

A little while later Samia opened the door. She has on a white black and green PINK long sleeve shirt, gray joggers, and white Vans. She had on a gold chain and a gray headband. Plus she had a blue and white Adidas string jacket hanging on her shoulders.

"Why you here?" She asks

"I came to bring you the work you missed today," I say then hand her the work.

"Thank you." She says then looks through it.

"I can help you with some of it." I offer.

"Well, I'm finna go get my hair done. Can you come back around 8?" She asks.

"Yea, I can," I reply and she says ok. I turn around to leave the house when she went back in.

But a couple seconds later she comes back out and closes her front door.

"Aye!" She calls out and I turn around.

"Wassup," I say.

"Denise can't go wit me no mo... so do you wanna go to the Salon wit me?" She asks.

"Why you asking me?"

"Cause you already here, plus you gon have to come back around 8. You can just come wit me and not have to worry about wasting gas." She says.