CHAPTER 29

JACOREY POV

I woke up to "Free Yourself" by Fantasia blasting in the bathroom. I knew Shadice was in there because I could hear her singing along. Jaylin and Regina were still sleeping in their bed. 

I rubbed the coal out of my eyes and rose from the bed. 

I walked into the bathroom and Shadice quickly looked to see who it was. When she saw me she went back to washing. 

As I used the bathroom I heard the water cut off.

"Gimme my towel," Shadice tells me and I hand her the towel, then I wash my hands.

She gets out of the shower with the towel wrapped around her body.

Shadice has been my best friend since 8th grade and this isn't my first time seeing her naked. 

She was my very first crush, we never dated but we had sex before.

I leave out of the bathroom and almost immediately she calls my name.

"Wassup?" I say when I peep my head in the door. 

"Where we goin today?" She asks.

"Ion know, I'll ask Mia," I tell her and she nods her head as she puts on some lotion. 

I go to the end table where my phone is. I looked through my contacts and called Mia.

"Whatchu need?" Brandon says right when he answers the phone.

"Where Mia?"

"She's in the bathroom right nie."

"Oh, well when she gets out tell her Shadice and I wanna know where we goin today."

"No need, we goin to the World of Coca-Cola." He tells me then he hangs up the phone. 

That nigga irks my fucking soul.

I honestly don't feel bad about what's gonna happen to him in a matter of a couple months...

"Corey, grab my outfit off that dresser!" Shadice yells from the bathroom and I follow her orders.

By the time she finished getting ready Jaylin and Regina were up and putting their outfits together. 

I got in the shower after Shadice got out the bathroom and mine was less than twenty minutes. After five more minutes, I was already done getting ready. 

The girls were either putting on their clothes, doing their makeup, or showering. 

They take forever to get ready.

**

The girls and I finally walked into the lobby and realized that we were the last people to arrive. Even Yani and Monte was here before us.

But that was a bad thing...

"You gettin on my last fucking nerves bitch. Ooo, just wait till we touch down in Columbus I'm beating the dog shit outta you!" Mia yells as Brandon holds her back.

"Oh, whatever. You skank ass bitch." Yani replies with her arms folded across her chest trying to look like she wasn't scared, but I could see the fear in her eyes.

"Yo, what?!" Mia yells and before we knew it somehow Mia got from behind Brandon and was tagging Yani with punches. 

Not only was Mia beating Yani's ass but Denise hopped in too. It's not like Mia needed any help she had it on her own. 

Brandon picked up Mia and threw her over his shoulder and started to walk towards the rooms. 

Malik picked up Denise from stomping Yani in the ground and he carried her towards the room as well.