CHAPTER 8

SAMIA POV

"Hello." I said when I answered my ringing phone.

"I gotta question." He says.

"And it is..." I say.

"Do you wanna help me with these bad ass kids ova here?" He asks.

"They arent be that bad." I say laughing.

"Yes the hell they are. They some damn demon spawns." He says.

"Boy bye. I'm coming wait like ten minutes." I tell him then I hung up.

I get out of my bed and change out of my school clothes. If I'm gonna be watching some kids I gotta wear something I can run in.

I put on a pair of Addidas pants, a black shirt that has blue flowers at the bottom, and my Jordan Legend Blues. They're one of a few pairs of Jordans I have.

For accessories, I grabbed my chain and my blue stud earrings.

I left my room and my dad was sitting on the couch.

"I'm finna go help my friend babysit some kids. Want me to bring you anything back?" I ask him.

"No, I'm ok. Don't choke any of them kids." He says.

"I make no promises!" I say as I walk out the door with my keys.

Once I got in my car I started to drive to his house.

**

I pulled out my phone and called him.

"Wassup." He says.

"Come open this door." I say then hang up.

In the matter of fact seconds, he opened the door.

"Hey." He said and gave him a hug. He moved to the side so I can walk into the house.

Right when I stepped one foot in the house I saw what a big mess the kids made.

"Monte, what the hell... Where they at?" I ask.

"I don't even know. I told them to clean up this mess then they jumped on me and ran somewhere." He said and I laughed.

"You let some little kids beat yo ass." I said still laughing.

"They ain't beat my ass. I ain't hit em cause they too small." He says.

"Nobody's too small to get hit. Go sit down somewhere I got this."

Instead of sitting down he started to clean up the mess.

I walked around the house quietly trying to find the kids. I quickly opened the door of Monte's Room and seen all 4 of them kids messing his room up.