CHAPTER 25

SAMIA POV

"What about this dress?" I ask holding up the dress for the girls to see.

Tomorrow is the party so we decided to come to the mall and find our outfits.

"Yea, but you sure Brandon gon let you wear that?" Denise asks me.

"If it was up to him I would wear a turtleneck, some plain jeans, and some snow boots," I say shaking my head and put the dress back on the rack.

"What Brandon gotta do with it?" Di-Di asks

"That's my baby," I respond with a huge smile on my face.

"Ooo, bitch! Why you ain't tell us?" Regina asks.

"I thought Denise woulda told y'all by now," I say as I take a two-piece outfit off the rack.

"Now that's the one," Denise says.

"I'm definitely getting this," I say then I walk to the counter to pay for my outfit.

A bitch finna be slayed.

"You going to Kianna's hair salon to get yo hair done?" Denise asks.

"Yea I'm going right after this."

"Lemme go, I need her to do my hair too."

"Ight we can go when you find yo outfit." I tell her and she nods her head.

**

I just got home after getting my hair done. I decided to get a blue curly sew in.

I automatically went to my bathroom to take a picture, showing off my new do.

I sent the picture to Brandon and less than thirty seconds he blew my phone up

My Baby😍👅❤: LOOK AT MY GIRL😍😍😍😍

My Baby😍👅❤: 😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍

My Baby😍👅❤: You lookin good enough to eat😉👅

Me: Don't say that unless you serious

My Baby😍👅❤: Who said I was playin

Right when he sent that I turned my phone off.

I cannot deal with his freakiness.

I took my clothes out of the bag and hung them up in my closet. After doing that I exited my room and went into the living room.

My mom and dad were sitting on the couch watching "Menace II Society" together. I sat next to them and put my feet on my dad's lap.

"Who said you can put yo funky lil feet on my man?" My mama asks in a playful way.