CHAPTER 35

SAMIA POV

"Y'all I don't know what to wear and I'm scared." I panic as I go through my closet.

"What is there to be scared of? You act like you never went on a date with Brandon before." Denise says.

"It's just... He still makes me nervous. I always wanna look perfect when I'm with him."

"Everything is gonna be fine. Don't stress about it boo. We'll help you find something to wear." Regina says and they all enter my closet.

An hour later we finally agreed on an outfit and I couldn't be any happier.

"Oh, I am loving this outfit!" I exclaim when I do a spin in front of my mirror.

I had on an all black tube top with a pair of white jeans that had a black line down the sides. I cuffed the jeans at the bottom to show off my black strappy heels.

 I cuffed the jeans at the bottom to show off my black strappy heels

"You look gorgeous cuzzo," Denise says and the girls agree with her.

"You finna knock Brandon off his feet," Di-Di says and I smile.

"That's enough about me. How have ya'll been?" I ask as I apply my lip gloss.

"I've been great. Malik has been really treating me like a queen lately. Guess what happened last week?"

"Gurl what?!" We all yelled.

"He said he loved me." She said with her cheeks turning rose.

"Aww." We respond.

"Man, he's just so... I don't even know. He makes my heart skip a beat every time I hear his name, his voice, shit, everything about him." She says and I smile knowing exactly what she means. "But that's enough about me. How you been Di-Di?"

"I've been ok. My little princess has been growing even more." She says.

"I can't believe you're finna be five months already," Regina says.

"I know right! Plus, Slim and I decided to try our relationship again. I think it'll work this time. He's actually putting in some effort, ya know." She says.

"I'm happy ya'll are doing good. But I cant say that about myself. Jaylin and I broke up." Regina says and we all sit next to her to be at her aid.

After saying that she started to cry, "I don't even know what happened. I thought she was happy with me."

"When did this happen?" I ask as I rub her back.

"A couple days ago. She looked through my phone and just broke up with me." She sobs.

"Gimme your phone," I say then she hands me her phone.

As if on cue a person whose contact name was 'Boy Best friend' texted her. "Who's your boy best friend?" I ask her.