CHAPTER 22

JACOREY POV

"You going to Atlanta for Christmas?" I ask Samia as we eat our ice cream. 

I wanted to take her out again since last time that situation happened. She's also been working hard so she deserves this small break.

"No, we normally go to my grandma house but my mama doesn't want to go since she fought my auntie on Thanksgiving. She and my brother coming down here this year." She says and I fight my smile from appearing. 

"Good. Me and Slim planning this Christmas party, I really want you to come." I tell her.

"Mm... when is it?" 

"Well, we wanna have it the day before Christmas Eve. You down?"

"Hell yea, but can I bring a plus one?"

"Yea, if you want too."

"Good, cause Brandon should be healed by then." She says smiling hard and I felt my insides burn when she said his name. 

This nigga must be important to her, she always bringing him up. 

Ion got a problem with him and I only talked to him a couple times. But he stopping me from being with my future girl and that's what I don't like. 

I need this nigga out the fucking picture.

SAMIA POV

"I don't know what imma buy my mama. That lady got everything." I say as I walk around with the girls in the mall. I already got stuff for my brother and my dad, my mama is always the hardest person.

"Imma get my mama this new purse she been wanting. That shit 250$ but it's gon be worth it when I see my mama face on Christmas." Denise says smiling.

"Damn bitch, I'm just getting my mama a new wig and some bras she can wear for her man." Regina says and we laugh.

"I'm so serious." She says and I shake my head at her.

"I'm getting my mom a new blender and a new TV," Di-Di says. "Oh, I forgot to tell ya'll that in a couple weeks Slim and I can see the gender of the baby. I want ya'll to come."

"I'm the god momma, so you already know I'm coming!" Denise says.

"You should have a gender reveal party," I suggest.

"Oh my god yessss." Denise says excitedly.

"Girl you more hype than Di-Di calm it down," Regina says. 

"Shut up let me be excited." Denise says rolling her eyes.

"I want to have one but I need somebody to plan it." 

"Meeee!!!" Denise yells.

"Bitch we are in the mall and you yelling." I say.

"And do it look like I give a fuck." 

Di-Di laughs and Regina shakes her head. 

"I guess Denise planning my gender reveal party." Di-Di says.

"Yay!"

-Next day-

"Hey, ma dukes." I say when I enter Brandon's house. 

"Hey, darling. That fucker in his room." She says and I laugh.

I walk to the back and went to his room. I opened the door and I see him trying to wrap a box.

Wrapping paper was all over his floor, he had tape on his fingers and somehow some got in his hair. 

"You gots ta do better." I say walking all the way in.