CHAPTER 28

SAMIA POV

It's Friday and we were going to Atlanta today. I already had the hotel rooms booked and I had an idea of what we're going to do while we're up there. 

"Come on babe, Regina, and Monte outside waiting for us," Brandon tells me as I continue to put things into my bags. 

We decided to have Regina bring her dad's van and Monte bring his van. 

It took some convincing but they finally agreed to it. I thought it would be better to have two vehicles instead of one.

Especially with all the people that's coming with us. In total it's fourteen of us going on this small trip. 

Obviously, Brandon and I are going, but also, Di-Di, Denise, Slim, Regina, Jaylin, Shoota, Cassandra, Monte, Corey, Yani, Malik, and even Shadice are coming. 

I finally finished adding my extra things into my bags and Brandon carried all of my luggage and his to the van. 

"I'll see ya'll later," I say when I go into my dad's room. Him, my mama, and Junior were watching TV.

I go give them all hugs and kisses.

"Call me when ya'll make it up there." My mama tells me and I nod.

"I will ma," I tell her then I leave the room and walk out of the house. 

Brandon was standing near the van door waiting for me. When I walked up to him he opened the door and I got in, shortly afterward he got in.

"It's hot as fuck in here," I say almost instantly. 

"We had the air on but cut it off when everybody was coming in and out," Regina says then she turns the air back on and backed out of my drive-way.

To be honest, it was very crowded in here. Everybody except Monte and Yani was piled up in this van. 

Monte and Yani are in the other van that holds all of our luggage. 

"Aye Monte asked where is the hotel and who's rooming wit who?" Corey says telling us what Monte said because they're on the phone. 

"I'll send him the address of the hotel and Denise you got the rooming situated?" I ask.

"Yea. So, since Mia booked one two bedroom suite and two regular rooms, I paired the couples who contributed the most to the suite. Samia and Brandon are gonna be in the main bedroom that only has one bed in there, Malik and I will be sharing a bedroom with Monte and Yani. Don't worry it's two beds in that room. Di-Di and Slim will be sharing a room with Shoota and Cassandra in one of the regular rooms. Regina and Jaylin will be sharing a room with Corey and Shadice in the other regular room." Denise says and I nod my head.

"As long as Yani don't get smart with me we good," I say shrugging.

"I ain't gon let you do anything even if she does get smart witchu anyways," Brandon says and I side-eye him.

"And why not?" I ask turning towards him.

"Oop. Why not big fella?" Slim says instigating the situation.

"Cause you already know you got quite a reputation in Atlanta. I'm not trynna bail you outta jail." He says simply and I roll my eyes.

Apparently, after I fought Fatima she went to the police, as always, but she eventually dropped the charges when a couple of her friends went missing...

But now, the police wants me in jail and anything I do they're gonna try to charge me for it. 

"Ight," I say simply and I lay my head on his shoulder.