CHAPTER 4

SAMIA POV

I woke up in Denise's bed with the worse headache I've ever had.  The events of yesterday were replaying in my head as I got out of the bed. And I instantly regretted every single shot I took.

I walked into the bathroom and seen Denise sleep with her face on the toilet seat. I sighed then lightly shook her to wake her up. 

"Mm... I ain't eating no ass." she mumbles still sleep and I busted out laughing. 

"Bitch! Wake yo ass up!" I yell making her jump. 

"How the hell did I get in here?" She asks slowly getting up. 

"Shidd ion know, but hurry up I gotta pee." I told her and she slowly walked out of the bathroom. Once she left I wiped the toilet off then sat down to pee. It felt like five minutes before I was done.  

After I freshened up a bit I left the bathroom. Denise was on the bed groaning so I asked whats wrong with her. 

"Man... my fucking stomach hurt." she says.

"I don't have any medicine on me, you betta go see if yo mama got something." I tell her.

"Hell no! I'll rather die from the pain. My mama will get her holy water and throw some at me, then tell me 'Lord gon take this pain away from ya chile'. I don't have time for the foolishness today." she says shaking her head. "But I got some pills in my bathroom closet, can you go get it for me?" She asks and I reply with a simple yea. 

I turn around and go back to the bathroom to get it for her.  I opened her cabinet and seen different types of pill bottles with her name on it. " paroxetine? What the hell..." I said when I read the name of one of the bottles.   I shook my head and just grabbed the medicine she wanted. 

I returned to her and gave her the bottle. And no matter what I did I kept thinking about that damn medicine.  Paroxetine is normally used for PTSD and Depression.

 What the hell happened to her?

I dismissed all the questions then grabbed my phone. I shut it down last night, I already know my shit finna have hella notifications. 

I turned it on and it instantly started vibrating in my hand.  notification after notification...

It finally finished after 2 minutes of buzzing. I had 20 notifications from Twitter,  50 from Instagram, 15 from Facebook and 8 unread messages. 

I went to my messages first.

Dad❤: Hope you're having fun sweetheart,  love you. See you later
                            - 9:50 pm

706-997-3845: You wanna come to his dinner the whole crew going to tonight? I'll pick you up if you goin.
                          - 10:26 am

Ma Dukes💖💖: IK THAT BETTER NOT BE YOU SHAKING YO ASS AT SOME PARTY!!
                             - 11:36 am

Ma Dukes💖💖: I swear to God Samia if that's you I'm coming to Columbus to beat yo ass.
                             - 11:37 am

Ma Dukes 💖💖: I SEE YO FUCKING FACE!
                            - 11:40 am

Ma Dukes💖💖: You will be seeing me on Sunday ☺
                            - 11:41 am