CHAPTER 10

-authors note-

Ok, the timeline is all types of fucked up so we just gon have to pretend.

Pretend basketball season is in October because that's the month I was writing about.

I found out basketball season is in late November 😐

So imagine it's in October instead. ☺
--

SAMIA POV

"Noonie I swea I didn't even know about the chick. If I did I wouldn't have been up on him." I said to Noonie as I picked out an outfit for tonight.

First, I'm going wit Monte to take the kids trick or treating. Then I'm going to the costume party at Slim house.

"He's a big hoe. He coulda at least told you what you were getting ya self into."

"I know right. But it's whateva. I  been ignoring his ass for a whole week. I'm not talking to him today either. The only reason I'm going is for the kids." I say and I finally find an outfit to wear.

I decided to wear a gray spaghetti strap half shirt, some distressed blue jeans, and my gray Fenty puma slides.

For accessories, I picked out the gold necklace my dad got me that says "BabyGirl" and my gold hipster glasses.

"Ok, sis. But you know you gon talk to him today." Noonie says.

"No the fuck I ain't. Imma tell him 'go talk to his girlfriend.'" I say and she laughs.

"Who you dressing as fo the costume party?"

"The girls and I decided to do a group costume."

"Which is?"

"We dressing as the Clover cheerleaders. Ya know from 'Bring It On'."

"Ooo, yall gon look fye as fuck."

"I know right we gon shut shit down." I say. "Well, it's 7 and I gotta meet Monte them." 

"Ight, talk to ya lata."

"Talk to ya lata." I said then hung up. I changed into my outfit then grabbed my keys to leave. My dad was at work already. He working till 6 am, so I'm good. 

I locked the house up and left. When I got in my car I automatically plugged the Aux into my phone. I didn't feel like going through my playlist, so I clicked shuffle. 

"Only One" By Brookewell started to play. (the song is in the mm)

"Wish I could make you walk a mile in these heels.  And do the things you did to me just see how it feels. and I know I know, there's no way I can lose what I never had." I sung but soon got interrupted when I got a phone call. 

I answered, "Hello?"

"Are you still coming Mia?" Kevin asks. 

"Yes, I'm still coming. I'm on my way."