CHAPTER 31

SAMIA POV

"Get It Together" by 702 blasted through my JBL speaker as I cleaned up my room and bathroom. 

"I don't really wanna stay. I don't really wanna go. But I really need to know can we get it together." I sing as I sprayed my mirror with Windex and wiped it away. 

I then started to clear up the clutter that was on my dresser. Yesterday all the girls came to my house after going to this small kick back. It was quite boring so we left and turned up in my room. As I continued I saw a small pink wallet laying on my dresser. 

I opened it and saw Yani's I.D. inside of it. "Yanella Washington." I read out loud then I closed it and tossed it towards my bed. But it didn't land on my bed, it fell on the ground and all the things that were inside of it fell out. 

"Shit," I say then I go pick up everything and put it back inside the wallet. As I put her possessions back I noticed a picture of her and Monte. It was actually a really cute picture. 

The back of it read "Our first date 2-09-16"

The back of it read "Our first date 2-09-16". I put the picture in the wallet then closed it back. I grabbed my phone and went to Yani's number. I called her and waited for her to answer,  after the second ring she answered.

"Hello." She says into the phone.

"You left your wallet at my house," I tell her.

"Oh my gosh! Thank you so much. I was scared somebody stole it. I'm on my way." She said I replied with an "Okay" then I hung up on her.

I started back cleaning. I finished my room and started to work on my bathroom. I turned on the water in the bathtub to wet all of it, I then got the Ajax powder cleanser and sprinkled it into the tub. After doing that I did the same thing to the sink. 

I went back to my room and sat on the bad, waiting a while before rinsing the cleanser out. As I waited I heard my door open and I saw it was Yani.

"It's on my dresser," I tell her and she goes to retrieve her things. 

"Thank you so much," She repeats.

"It's ok, what was I gonna do witcho stuff?" I ask.

"I don't even know. But um, do you wanna go somewhere with me?" She asks me.

"Sure. Lemme finish cleaning my bathroom and put on some clothes then we can leave." I tell her and she says "Ok".

About forty-five minutes later I finished cleaning and putting on my clothes. I had on a long sleeve off the shoulder top that read "MULA" with a pair of dark blue distressed jeans and my black sandals. For accessories, I put in one of my septum piercing rings.

 For accessories, I put in one of my septum piercing rings