CHAPTER 12

SAMIA POV

I got up when my alarm goes off. I get out of my bed and I stretch. After that, I go to my bathroom and do my morning hygiene. 

When I finish I go back to my room and I plug up my flat iron and I wait for it to heat up. 

I leave my room then go to the kitchen. My dad was on the phone with someone so I just slid past him and I grab an instant oatmeal packet. Once I put the oatmeal in a bowl with water I put it in the microwave. 

I leave the kitchen then go back to my room to check the flat iron. Since it was hot enough I started to flat iron my weave. 

When I finished that and combed my hair I decided to take a picture in my mirror. 

After I took my picture I put on the outfit I decided to wear today

I put on my light blue jeans and my burgundy short sleeve shirt that has the word "STUSSY" printed on it, then I put on my burgundy converses. For accessories, I put on my gold rectangle shaped hoops and one of my gold chains.

 For accessories, I put on my gold rectangle shaped hoops and one of my gold chains

I left my room and went back to the kitchen. When I returned my dad was off the phone. 

"Good morning," I said.

"Good morning sweetheart." He replies. 

I go to the microwave and take my oatmeal out. I grab a spoon then I start to eat before it's time for me to go. 

"We gotta go to Atlanta this weekend, so don't make any plans." He tells me. I nod my head since I already knew that was coming. 

November the fourth... one of the worst days of my life. 

"You can bring Denise if you want."

"I'll ask her if she wants to come," I say then I throw the rest of my oatmeal in the trash. I lost my appetite.

I go back to my room to get my phone then I leave the house. 

**

I walked into the gym and went to the normal area we meet up at.