Chapter 6

Perrie's POV

I walked to the graffiti rooms door and knocked on it even though Zayn most likely couldn't even hear me because of his loud music playing.

"Zayn"I screamed knocking again.

Oh I give up.I took out my phone and clicked on his contact.i heard ringing from the inside of the room and a loud a bit girly scream.

I knocked on the door again and this time Zayn answered it with his gas mask and, may I mention shirtless.

"That was quite the scream"I giggled.

"I jddkkfhmm jfkk"He said through the mask.

"I can't understand you babe"I said and he took off the mask.

"It startled me"

"I just came to tell you that dinner will be read in a bit and please take a shower you reek of paint and toxins"I chuckled.

He nodded and closed the door again.

Ok then.

Zayn's POV

I closed the door again and finished the thing I was spray painting.

Perrie's birthday is coming up so I wanted to get her something special.

I took off my mask and admired my work.I hope she liked it it will be her early birthday present I have something even better planned for her birthday.

I closed the door and locked it so she won't be able to see it then took a quick shower and changed into some clothes.

"DINNER"I heard Perrie scream and I walked to the kitchen and she was setting down a bowl of pasta.

"It looks amazing babe"I said and kissed her cheek.

"I'm trying new cooking ideas this is chicken Alfredo"She smiled brightly.

"I also tried making home made baby food this morning it didn't work so I think I will stick to store bought stuff"She said as we sat down.

"Why don't you get like The Baby Bullet"I said saying the name in awe.

"That thing sucks I was over at Jamie's house and her sister had gotten one and we were testing it it broke on the spot"She said serving us some noodles.

I took a bite and it was amazing.

"This is amazing Perrie"I said.

"Thanks I try"She said a blush on her cheeks.

Once we finished eating I helped Perrie with the dishes.

"I have something I want to show you"I smiled at her and she put the last dish in the dishwasher.

"Ok"

"But you have to close your eyes"I said and she closed them.

"No peeking"I said as I guided her down the hallway.

I unlocked and opened the door and it was still there.I think it looks pretty good.

"Ok open you eyes"I said and she opened her eyes and then cupped her moth with her hands.

"It-it's amazing Zayn"She smiled.

"That's our child"I said wrapping my arms around her waist from behind.

"How do you know it will be a girl"She asked with a smirk on her lips.

"I have a feeling it will be"I said.

Sorry next chappy will be longer